I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while we're at it. wonder what spike those are ?

Homelite XL-101 Chainsaw

Not original for sure.

View attachment 210119
attachment.php

Also notice the contrast in the cosmetic condition. Yikes!

Rob,
You better be the owner of this saw. Just don't let Josh(Whiteman) know you got it.......LOL!!!!

Actually I might be heading that way this weekend. I actually could go grab it.......but I won't. I have enough headaches with a PM800.

Actually I might be heading that way this weekend. I actually could go grab it.......but I won't. I have enough headaches with a PM800.

Josh,
If you have problems with a PM 800 I know a couple of guys in N California that would happily relieve you of this problematic saw.............LOL!!!!

Been thinking I should get a collection of "tractor" saws, but this one ain't gonna make the cut! Maybe someone of the blue oval undies persuasion might buy it, but I'll give him about 10% of what he's askin.

vintage rare ford chainsaw

vintage rare ford chainsaw - $350 (blaine)
Date: 2011-12-06, 5:57PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Rare vintage ford chainsaw. It was built by O&R engines for ford. I belive you could only get this chainsaw if you bought a ford tractor. It is not running but turns over freely.it does have some paint chips out of it to. 350.00 or best offer, open to trade, sporting goods,cameras, or other

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

5Z15U25S13kb3m73o3bc6c28ceb75cb1415c9.jpg

5V65T65W23k33oe3lebc650f8f2bba95617cb.jpg

Latest posts

Back