I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I'm out of town. I travel about 2-3 weeks a month and have only been home 4 days this month and am sitting in a hotel in Newport RI as we speak.....that would be a no.

looks good and may actually be a pro 10-10 from the looks of the sticker, either way that is a money maker!

Last edited:
So I send the seller a message requesting that pictures of the engine be posted to their eBay auction ..... here is their exact response:

"This item is in original box and engine is incased. Cant see it. It has instructions in box and guide to circular saw 27679. Andy was the one and only user of this item and used it sparingly 8 years ago and it has been in storage unit untouched ever since. This is an electric saw. Call Andy for more details. 561-613-1502. We dont have a yard anymore so we just want to get rid of all this yard equipment."

Makes me wonder if these sellers have ever been photographed at Wal-Mart ....
You apparently struck a note, cause its changed now to "Craftman Circular 7/12 inch Electric Powered Saw".
The description does say that "Manuel" is in the original box with the saw and the instructions though. Manuel must be one small sized sob to fit into a circular saw box...

You apparently struck a note, cause its changed now to "Craftman Circular 7/12 inch Electric Powered Saw".
The description does say that "Manuel" is in the original box with the saw and the instructions though. Manuel must be one small sized sob to fit into a circular saw box...

Me and Manuel go way back.

He be me Brody and stuff. :)

Unfortunately I'm out of town. I travel about 2-3 weeks a month and have only been home 4 days this month and am sitting in a hotel in Newport RI as we speak.....that would be a no.

looks good and may actually be a pro 10-10 from the looks of the sticker, either way that is a money maker!

Your less than an hour from me.
If you have any spare time, Your
more than welcome to come on down
for a visit.

Lee

Verrry pretty Pioneer.....

s620.jpg
:love1:

LINK

Latest posts

Back