I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is an 031

I just called the guy, he says it runs fine. Moved down from NY someplace, renting, no place ort way to burn wood. I'm tapped, but someone here should get this (winch is sold)

stihl

Is it just me or does that top handle Homelite appere to be Green???

David

David, my comment was a joke. The case is a Homelite case, the chainsaw is a tophandle Poulan (a Super, but I can't quite make out the exact model), which the seller would know had they bothered to take a close look at the saw.

David, my comment was a joke. The case is a Homelite case, the chainsaw is a tophandle Poulan (a Super, but I can't quite make out the exact model), which the seller would know had they bothered to take a close look at the saw.

Your sarcasm wasn't lost on me, dude.:msp_thumbup:

Maybe it's a 311Y.................LOLing!!!

That saw has been listed MULTIPLE times, be careful!!

Thanks for the heads up. The price did seem awful good. I thought maybe it was because Solo is generally an off brand in the US. Plus not many people in these parts are looking for 9 hp and a 36" bar. I will have my auto blaster with me and my Hasidic Hillbilly side kick who is my gettaway driver/ ramming speed partner.

Thanks for the heads up. The price did seem awful good. I thought maybe it was because Solo is generally an off brand in the US. Plus not many people in these parts are looking for 9 hp and a 36" bar. I will have my auto blaster with me and my Hasidic Hillbilly side kick who is my gettaway driver/ ramming speed partner.

I have been sending Emails to the guy. He told me he had a local buyer, and tried to up the price to ship it for me. I told him to give the local guy a shot first, and if it didn't work out, to let me know. I think he is legit, just my gut feeling anyways. Good luck man.

I have been sending Emails to the guy. He told me he had a local buyer, and tried to up the price to ship it for me. I told him to give the local guy a shot first, and if it didn't work out, to let me know. I think he is legit, just my gut feeling anyways. Good luck man.

I will let you know. I am meeting him in Charlestown WV tomorrow.

Randy travels with back up. The human kind as well as the steel version. He's a Sheriff.

The very reason I ALWAYS take my German friend and his Yiddish cousin when I go out to meet someone off Craigslist.

Picture043.jpg

The very reason I ALWAYS take my German friend and his Yiddish cousin when I go out to meet someone off Craigslist.

Picture043.jpg

Man ......... that looks pretty short in overall length. Mr. Douglas and Mr. Haney will be relying on their powers of oral persuasion and general good looks. But it wouldn't be the first time that the Autozone has had a robbery in progress in the parking lot. I'll have to show up with my trailer and a log so I can cut a couple of cookies in the parking lot. Probably won't be out of the ordinary for WV.

Maybe I should have added a :msp_biggrin: at the end of my last question.
Cant seem to wright sarcasm......

Another Question: Do we have anyone in the Spokane Wa. area on this site???
Got a tid bit of info you might like to know.

Thanks
David

Latest posts

Back