I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For two grand plus? Wow....

There are some members that have a Champagne taste in saws, and the budget to back it up, too..

I know of ONE member that probably has in excess of 15,000 cc's of Muscle-saw.... and on the OPPOSITE side of the country from what one would assume,... :Eye::Eye: :clap:

That there is the rarest of the rare. It's the SAWFISH chainsaw. :dizzy:

No, this is the sawfish.

2011-11-02_13-09-52_432.jpg

Is anyone else having issues with Search Tempest? It's not showing up items I have listed and it seems to not have as many other listings since Craigslist changed. Any other options out there?

I saw that some time ago as well. Now use customized email delivery from list-alert.com .... the one thing I miss from Search Tempest is the 'radius from ZIP code' feature. That was pretty handy.

Do you still have that 6401 from Wendell? How's it workin' for ya?

I saw that some time ago as well. Now use customized email delivery from list-alert.com .... the one thing I miss from Search Tempest is the 'radius from ZIP code' feature. That was pretty handy.

Do you still have that 6401 from Wendell? How's it workin' for ya?

I haven't messed with it. I ordered the parts and it's sitting in the back room with the big bore kit. I just have WAY too much going on right now.

From what i understand searchtempest went thru some changes/updates fairly recently and their results will only show listings 7days old or less. They say it will be back to normal soon.i was having the same issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone know what model this is? Owner says it's a Pioneer and the tag says..."Made in Canada Product of Outboard Marine Corporation S/N 1408929".

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back