I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily I am not allergic to poison oak/Ivy but I wonder what that "tree company" is making on that removal. Local company quoted a friend $400 just to lay a leaner on the ground and it was not a threat to any buildings/structures.

I can skin a rabbit in January and get it, I'm serious too. Luckily I happened upon a tree service that doesn't take the wood, they chip most of it. On the weekends that I can catch up him, I get a boatload of wood if the customer doesn't want it. I'll even split some to get some to sell.

I take it that the seller is not a McCulloch fan, but ...

McCulloch Super Pro 81 | eBay

:msp_confused: "I bought this saw at a sale. Talk about a piece of junk, this is it. It might make a nice boat anchor, but would probably kill all the fish in the lake with all the caked on grease it has on it. I was in a state of shock when I pulled on the starter cord, it actually feels like it has decent compression. I had to look at the top cover again because I didn't think it could be a McCulloch. I would not trust anything about this saw, it just looks in to bad of shape, typical McCulloch too.." But he wants a minimum of $30 plus $30 shipping. Go figure. Ron

Free saw destruction

I need some fuel for my Solo Twin, would this stuff work? :jester:

"I have 1 gallon of mixed gas for a 2 stroke engine. used a small amount for a chainsaw and dont think ill be needing anymore anytime soon and need the gas can for something else. What do you have?"

That add is so ghetto. I can't believe its from Sterling.

Last edited:
McCulloch Super Pro 81 | eBay

:msp_confused: "I bought this saw at a sale. Talk about a piece of junk, this is it. It might make a nice boat anchor, but would probably kill all the fish in the lake with all the caked on grease it has on it. I was in a state of shock when I pulled on the starter cord, it actually feels like it has decent compression. I had to look at the top cover again because I didn't think it could be a McCulloch. I would not trust anything about this saw, it just looks in to bad of shape, typical McCulloch too.." But he wants a minimum of $30 plus $30 shipping. Go figure. Ron

This one is pretty funny. Check out the description. Guy doesn't know that he has a kick azz saw.

Pioneer P60F chainsaw | eBay

Same guy, same type of bitter description. I will say one thing for him though, scam buyers would have a real hard time getting a refund for "not as described". Maybe he's onto something...Plus he's gotten some free publicity here, although those would probably have shown up any way with a "normal" description.

Same guy, same type of bitter description. I will say one thing for him though, scam buyers would have a real hard time getting a refund for "not as described". Maybe he's onto something...Plus he's gotten some free publicity here, although those would probably have shown up any way with a "normal" description.

His writeups are loads better than the drivel you normally read with used saws or anything else. usually it's the opposite, a glowing description about how wonderful the worn out clapped out crap is you wonder why the seller wants to get rid of it!

I actually thought it was pretty clever on his part but I couldn't get past the combination of his starting bid and shipping. He still has no bids on the MAC. But I guess he only needs one to come out on his purchase. Ron

I must say I am a sucker for P60 series saws. That saw is in my watch list, and if it doesn't move much, I'll be bidding on it. Posting it here was the first step in admitting I have a problem, lol. I need that saw like a hole in the head.

"I have 1 gallon of mixed gas for a 2 stroke engine. used a small amount for a chainsaw and dont think ill be needing anymore anytime soon and need the gas can for something else. What do you have?"

That add is so ghetto. I can't believe its from Sterling.

I grew up in Bowie and now live in Jefferson/Frederick. Nothing surprises me from this area anymore.

Back