I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually a Mac 10-10, not 10 inch.
Seems to be a sudden rush of Macs on Mpls CL recently.

10" gas chainsaw McCulloch - $40 (Plymouth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-08-09, 6:46AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good running McCulloch 10" chainsaw. Used 3 weeks ago on a branch that broke due to the wind. Nice and light weight

Call Tracy @ (763-232-252 eight) or email

Last edited:

That's been on there for quite a while. I think it had a pic with it, had a fairly long bar but he's wanting to trade something for it. Trouble would be figuring out what I have that he would want. I've gotten rid of about everything I don't want. Guess a guy could ask him what he needs.

Last edited:
Is the homelite a 360?

I talked to the seller briefly, he mentioned someone from Ohio called...I could BARELY understand him... something about 80 to ship, or?? :dizzy: I could BARELY hear him. My brother lives outside of Harford, if you need help getting it... IF someone local doesn't claim it 1st... :msp_sad:

it's a 350, from what I was told... :msp_mellow:

Last edited:
It's a 550 or less... it's missing the cut-out in the air filter cover, but for $20 :msp_thumbup:

That Stihl sitting next to it is of greater interest.... it's got the rubber isolators on the handle. Could be a big saw and then again, maybe not.

Looks like the Stihl sitting next to it is an 041.

If that saw was a 450 or 550 Homelite it'd be MUCH more interesting to me than any 041 (unless it was an 041G that I could 'flip' for more Homelite money)...

Didn't I tell you to get that saw when you emailed me about it? Wingnut...

photobucket-32246-1340611740282.jpg

This one's not the 1050 in question........it's mine....

I talked to the seller briefly, he mentioned someone from Ohio called...I could BARELY understand him... something about 80 to ship, or?? :dizzy: I could BARELY hear him. My brother lives outside of Harford, if you need help getting it... IF someone local doesn't claim it 1st... :msp_sad:

it's a 350, from what I was told... :msp_mellow:

I'd guessed 350/360 based on the profile of the fuel/oil tank and because I didn't see a decomp lever on the rear handle....

Aaron --- 1050 seller has not yet responded to email ... so don't beat on me ... yet. :jester:

There's no telling what the joker wants in trade ... he DOESN'T want CA$H?

It's just nuts ...

Aaron --- 1050 seller has not yet responded to email ... so don't beat on me ... yet. :jester:

There's no telling what the joker wants in trade ... he DOESN'T want CA$H?
It's just nuts ...

Have you considered offering him some UTWN original art. Your dead mice drawings in ballpoint are priceless.

Or perhaps 2 bottles of Bushmills, and a case of PBR.

Latest posts

Back