I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somebody flag this bozo for me :bang:

STIHL MS 460 MS460 Magnum CHAINSAW CHAIN-SAW HUGE 36 INCH CUTTING BAR

STIHL MS 460 MS460 Magnum CHAINSAW CHAIN-SAW HUGE 36 INCH CUTTING BAR - $179 (shoreline)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-08-08, 8:32PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STIHL MS 180C CHAINSAW WITH 14" BAR USED ONLY A FEW TIMES VERY NICE

if you have any questions please ask------call me @ 206

Last edited:
okay, i'll bite. whatchutalkinboutwillis?

Who's 'willis'?

Other than the fact that people are willing to pay nearly $100 for a 1 1/2 gallon fuel can, did I miss something?

Ok .... just lookin' at it, the red part resembles a face (think Easter Island here) and it looks to be blowing a party whistle, or smoking a cigar or something ....

Anyone else remember Monica Lewinsky?

:D

somebody flag this bozo for me :bang:

STIHL MS 460 MS460 Magnum CHAINSAW CHAIN-SAW HUGE 36 INCH CUTTING BAR

STIHL MS 460 MS460 Magnum CHAINSAW CHAIN-SAW HUGE 36 INCH CUTTING BAR - $179 (shoreline)

Date: 2012-08-08, 8:32PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

STIHL MS 180C CHAINSAW WITH 14" BAR USED ONLY A FEW TIMES VERY NICE

if you have any questions please ask------call me @ 206

1x done :cheers:

Why don't you just fix it? I fixed my JD Echo 750EVL and now it's a pretty good running saw. Pretty close to the same saw.

Honestly I am disgusted with the amount of money I have in it, and now I have a husqvarna 394, and don't really need two 90cc saws.

Latest posts

Back