McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... i just spent the last 2 hours reading your thread, very interested in seeing these saws run. And you "want the mystery to continue" and i have to work in the morning and just wasted my time reading this ####.:angry: FU

Sorry for wasting your time Barkbuster but please tell some-one who cares not me ................... who do you think i am lifeline

McBob.

Hey, McBob, I aint gonna flame you here. I like your work and ideas so far! So ill grab a glass of juice, and some :popcorn: and Ill patiently wait! Hope all is well and the hardwoods down there are awaiting your new toys! Im waiting on YOUR project, so when YOU are finished, YOU will decide that YOU want to show US (Arborist Site followers), YOUR project. Its YOUR decision, I wont rush YOU!

Good Day! and this post is meant to be positive towards the OP (ozflea) :) :cheers:

Hey, McBob, I aint gonna flame you here. I like your work and ideas so far! So ill grab a glass of juice, and some :popcorn: and Ill patiently wait! Hope all is well and the hardwoods down there are awaiting your new toys! Im waiting on YOUR project, so when YOU are finished, YOU will decide that YOU want to show US (Arborist Site followers), YOUR project. Its YOUR decision, I wont rush YOU!

Good Day! and this post is meant to be positive towards the OP (ozflea) :) :cheers:

Thanks ol mate can i grab some of ya popcorn my bucket has just run out.

McBob.

:lifter:don't mind me,seen there's nothing going on in this space i thought i would use it for a workout.......................

come on bob ,lets see them 090s

Well ol split post will this keep you entertained i have only to hookup the throttle rod and Bob's ya uncle ..............

090alky2.jpg

090alky1.jpg

P.S i have 3 different pipes here surely one of em will get her "Yang" going

090pipe2.jpg

090pipe1.jpg

The black pipe is off a US820 @ 134cc so should be a good starting point for the 090 i have another pipe with a centre section more along the lines of what i've seen on the aussie saws.

McBob.

Last edited:
Bob, you're retired right?

What did you used to do (or still do) for a living?

Mate they will all get to see it in good time ................. i'm a patient fella .............. rome wasn't built in a day ya know.

McBob.

its all together, cmon lets see some videos... you did say your retired.

Bob, do you have a good chain for them? You runnin' .404?

I have brand new 063 gauge 3/8" chain here in Super chisel ready to be filed up when the time is right plus i think there might be a loop or two of Super Chisel 404 in the shed somewhere
i also have a bit of 1/2" Super Chisel to be used if there's no bore cutting involved.

Bob

Well ol McBobs a happy chappie at last got onto a set of AV handles for my 090 .................. now i can really motor past them and no vibes ........... cool.

avmount090b.jpg

avmount090a.jpg

A quick blast with the sand blaster and a fresh coat of paint and Bobs ya uncle

Oop's McBob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back