McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ck'd in because I figured it was done.Nope,just some Aussie guys having menopausal fits.;)
Btw Bill G, Fast Times at Ridgemont High was a classic! I saw some of it at the drive in way beck then.Spicoli Rules!:rock:

Last edited:
I don't think Neil was belittling you Bob. . . The way I read it, he was showing that you have run your saws at a competitive level -- whether you won or lost wasn't made an issue.

Neil has run some of my saws and done very well but that wont happen again i assure you.

Well in our language he is, its Neils way of trying to phyc people out of his rather small world not that it could be any smaller Neil has a smart mouth up here but sucks up off the forum i'm expecting a phone call around lunch time this time he can get fxxxxd along with his no2 Dean ................... i remember the conversations around Bill Boyd OAM and how Neil wanted him out of the arena ............. Neil wanted to run the show then when Bill got his OAM neil waved it around and told everybody what a great bloke Bill was and how Bill taught him everything he knew ................ get a life Neil your not the man you think you are.

McBob.

Last edited:
I don't think Neil was belittling you Bob. . . The way I read it, he was showing that you have run your saws at a competitive level -- whether you won or lost wasn't made an issue.

On the language thing, I know a few OZ words.

Pissed: Drunk

Mate: Freind or acquaintance

Shiela: A woman (I'd like to know if that really came from a woman named Sheila)

Stuffed: Like the F-Word here

Backwards peace sign: Like our middle finger

Bloke: Not sure, but can be used in a good and bad way in reference to a man?

Barbie: BBQ

Bloody: Used as an expletive or exclamation

Those are a few I know, and may have wrong.

I just looked up an Australian dictionary, and I think I have found one of my new favorites!

Crack a fat -- totally doesn't mean what I thought it should mean. :laugh:

And someone having a 'Freckle' on their face brings on a whole new meaning! :ices_rofl:

How come you blokes get all the fun words?

Yeah you are pretty much on the money with the Aussie words.

Bloke is usually a positive reference for a man. "He's a good bloke" "what are you doing there bloke?"

"I'm stuffed" also has at least three different meanings - "I'm tired," "I'm in trouble" or "I'm full".

Hahaha and "crack a fat" ...that's a beauty. I'll have to remember to use it more often :D

"Give it a crack" is another one and "that's a cracker"

"flat out" means you are busy, run off your feet.

I'm sure the other Australia members can add some more phrases.

Yeah you are pretty much on the money with the Aussie words.

Bloke is usually a positive reference for a man. "He's a good bloke" "what are you doing there bloke?"

"I'm stuffed" also has at least three different meanings - "I'm tired," "I'm in trouble" or "I'm full".

Hahaha and "crack a fat" ...that's a beauty. I'll have to remember to use it more often :D

"Give it a crack" is another one and "that's a cracker"

"flat out" means you are busy, run off your feet.

I'm sure the other Australia members can add some more phrases.

Boob's being a wanker! :msp_w00t:

Boobs are wankers? :dizzy:

Gotta bring out mah Oz dictionary again.

Better hurry too. . . Cause my spunk of a cook wants the old fella to crack a fat later. :hmm3grin2orange:

Australian is fun! :msp_tongue:

Boobs are wankers? :dizzy:

Gotta bring out mah Oz dictionary again.

Better hurry too. . . Cause my spunk of a cook wants the old fella to crack a fat later. :hmm3grin2orange:

Australian is fun! :msp_tongue:

Lol!

Yeah Australian can be fun as long as you get the gist of it, otherwise some people might get the wrong idea :rolleyes2:

Last edited:
gee cobber, its bloody friday ...lets get on it. Yer Mate jump in the hilux lets get a few slabs. yeah too right ...cheek the sheilas out too. ripper!

gee cobber, its bloody friday ...lets get on it. Yer Mate jump in the hilux lets get a few slabs. yeah too right ...cheek the sheilas out too. ripper!

I'll be back when I understand most of that!

*starts thumbing threw Oz dictionary again*

:laugh:

Bonzer mate! We'll crack a tinnie and have a rollie!

I'm just a blow-in, but I'll bet big bikkies we'll all be blotto before it's over!

Bonzer mate! We'll crack a tinnie and have a rollie!

I'm just a blow-in, but I'll bet big bikkies we'll all be blotto before it's over!
sweet bra! got a few buds in the ute for later, lets grab a couple of longnecks for the ride hey?

Yes i'll add something to this Thanks Neil and bigfella .............. thanks for being smart asses it belittles both of you's and makes you both d.ickh.ads in my opinion remind me next time to take my tape recorder to the next event when your being holyier than thou and get it on tape or maybe next time a video recorder to show your spoilt temper.
As i said if you dont want me there then be it theres other races besides yours, back stabbers both are Australian Champions with big heads and mouths.
Sorry to upset your little applekart .......................

McBob.

P.S Oh yeah Neil and dont ring here sucking up like you did last time user.[/QUOTE

Yes well i actually posted deans pic to show you actually in our areana in an actual designated hotsaw run. In case you do not realise many men have been haveing a go at you for starting these threads with builds and giveing the direct impression you intend to run these builds in a competitive enviroment against men who compete on a regular basis. They also get tired of the same lines which result in the same end result,,,,,, nothing.
I did have a little dig on your tidy and smart race appearance but,, who gives a f-uck.

That being said, lets move onto the rest of your reply.

B]P.S Oh yeah Neil and dont ring here sucking up like you did last time user.[/B][/QUOTE

Now i'm pis-d off
Yes i will be ringing you or i could come and talk to you face to face, sucking up hey, we will see about that.

Belittle hey, you have used this word in other threads as well, funny thing is how you seem to manage that yourself by constantly implying how you have beaten other saws with your own creations. If the good viewers of this forum and other forums and go back a few years, the bullsh-t stories get taller and taller. The old r- raceing forum was a classic example of mcbullsh-t at its best, that forum has gone now and so has your stories but plenty still exsist in other forums.

As i said if you dont want me there then be it theres other races besides yours, back stabbers both are Australian Champions with big heads and mouths.

You know exactly why you are not in our areana, you have had years now to do something about it and you have not done a thing except con forum viewers into thinking you are competative and race today. Your saws do have some ability, but you don't, and to think you constantly say on variouse forums how your saws go like stink, how the f-ck would you know, you can't even set up a saw correctly, you have fu-kall idea on chain or how to decide on sprocket size. The only thing you know is what you have been told through countless emails, phone calls and what you pick up with hundreds of hours on the internett.

F-ck this,,, i will continue this later, some of us have to work for a liveing.
i'm sorry moderators,good members and guests but this idiot has f-cked me off once to often and i have just noticed another reply which won't go unnoticed.

Well there ya have it... The one term that transcends the equated...
Longnecks...
Psshh... We all know what those are...

Yeah, but who knew you could sleep inside Matilda. . . And it would be okay?

:hmm3grin2orange:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back