McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhhhushhh

Kasey is on

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXdNnw99-Ic&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXdNnw99-Ic&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Most of what I listen to is classified under punk, crust, or ska( better known to most of you as useless screaming and noise LOL) I really like that song. Probably my favorite Floyd song next to comfortably numb. Brings back lots of memories of childhood, stealing Dads records to listen to. :)

You could still do that with your damaged oil tank. Two bolts would be enough to hold things just fine on the tank side. Three bolts (with your roller between both dogs on the bottom) would be fine on the clutch cover/starter side...:cheers:

Yes Sir. That's what I mean. Anyone have two of those dawgs???

I have one spare set of five pointers.

mac1-43.jpg

Mastermind, those 4 tooth spike bars are always available on e-bay, cheapchainsaw parts almost always has a few listed for around $14.

You should be able to find an oil tank or a whole parts saw if it comes to that. Check with Bob Johnson, he had a NOS tank last time I checked. If you want to go with an automatic oiler, just add the tank with crankcase pulse operated oil pump from a 700 Series or SP105/125 saw.

Mark

Mastermind, those 4 tooth spike bars are always available on e-bay, cheapchainsaw parts almost always has a few listed for around $14.

You should be able to find an oil tank or a whole parts saw if it comes to that. Check with Bob Johnson, he had a NOS tank last time I checked. If you want to go with an automatic oiler, just add the tank with crankcase pulse operated oil pump from a 700 Series or SP105/125 saw.

Mark

I was just looking at the 4 tooth spikes on ebay. Thanks for the info on the upgrade to auto oiler, I'll be keeping an eye out for more of these beasts. There is just something about loud, heavy, and powerful saws. :cheers:

I passed on a 10-10 for 25.00 a few days back. It was a runner but looked badly abused.

It's incredible how cheap saws can be had for, and how we pass on them for peanuts. I remember when under $100 for a running saw seemed cheap.

People generally abuse their saws really bad, they have no idea what it means to clean them or maintain them.

CT

It's incredible how cheap saws can be had for, and how we pass on them for peanuts. I remember when under $100 for a running saw seemed cheap.

People generally abuse their saws really bad, they have no idea what it means to clean them or maintain them.

CT

I repaired a Craftsman saw today that had never had the air filter cleaned, a oil tank full of burnt motor oil, and the crankshaft was snapped off from running the chain so tight. The sprocket was nearly cut in two. People truly abuse their saws. During this time of year I'm swamped with repair work, but it pays the bills. :D

Back