NeoTec clone NCS6200 Anyone Know What This Is?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diver64

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just on the NeoTec site and saw the NCS6200 on sale for $115. I've seen online that's its an Echo, Shindawa, Zenoah and someone even mentioned a Tanaka. Does anyone know what this saw is supposed to copy?

Thanks. So which RedMax parts fit? Do you have a YouTube link on this? I know the figures as to cc's can be... optimistic to say the least but I am more interested in getting spare parts for it. For $100 more or less if it performs like a mid 50's then it sounds ok. I look at these as cheap saws to run a bit and learn how to take apart, put back together and see what they do.
NeoTec is usually pretty clear. NH843 is a 543xp, nh895 is a 395xp etc. This one I'm not finding it

Parts are super easy to get once you figure out the 4500, 5200, 5800 and 6200 chinese saws share most everything parts wise.
Most of the 6200's are 54.6 cc, most of the 5800 are also 54.6 cc, the smaller ones are pretty close to what they claim and use a shorter stroke crank. I avoid the 4500 and 5200, they're the same weight as the bigger cc versions with less power.

I've been running different versions of this saw for years. The joncutter 5800, is solid and the supmix6200 runs good but has crap plastics. Im in canada so I get different versions than you do, the supmix is the best cheap one here.
The pinkway 63cc saw is solid too, they gave a bunch to youtubers to test and they're alright, it's the same 54.6cc saw.

Back