Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Poulan vids sure are flinging a craving on me to have that Poulan lovers GTG!!!

Reckon how long it will be 'til it dries and warms up around Findlay Ohio Gregg?????:D

Mike

These Poulan vids sure are flinging a craving on me to have that Poulan lovers GTG!!!

Reckon how long it will be 'til it dries and warms up around Findlay Ohio Gregg?????:D

Mike

LOL, Been thinking the same thing Mike! I had intensions of doing some firewood cutting today. Took the tractor & trailer back to the woods and it was a mess just gettin there. Couldn't get to where I was gonna cut, so ended up doing a little video cookie cutting instead, to hold me over.:)

I fear winter ain't over yet though, I'm hoping that we can do this thing sometime in april, or may? I think thats kinda what Mark had in mind, maybe that was for his beer drinkin, er a wood cuttin shoulder would be healed up good by then.:)

Would be a real mess right now though. Just hope for a good stretch of nice weather I guess, all we can do. Just whenever you guys have some free time. Makes me no difference in that regard.

Should see if Nik, Andy and Brad would want to come up also. Even though Brad got rid of his Best saw...:dizzy: LOL Any brand is more than welcome.

I'm lookin forward to it, thats sure.

:cheers:
Gregg,

LOL, Been thinking the same thing Mike! I had intensions of doing some firewood cutting today. Took the tractor & trailer back to the woods and it was a mess just gettin there. Couldn't get to where I was gonna cut, so ended up doing a little video cookie cutting instead, to hold me over.:)

I fear winter ain't over yet though, I'm hoping that we can do this thing sometime in april, or may? I think thats kinda what Mark had in mind, maybe that was for his beer drinkin, er a wood cuttin shoulder would be healed up good by then.:)

Would be a real mess right now though. Just hope for a good stretch of nice weather I guess, all we can do. Just whenever you guys have some free time. Makes me no difference in that regard.

Should see if Nik, Andy and Brad would want to come up also. Even though Brad got rid of his Best saw...:dizzy: LOL Any brand is more than welcome.

I'm lookin forward to it, thats sure.

Gregg,

I'm sure that we can find a Poulan for Brad to run amongst the group somewhere!!LOL

I think you are going to be AMAZED at the turnout when this finally comes together.
I have talked to guys from Ky, Oh, Ill, In, Mass, Tenn, and Mo that are all planning to be there.
I have a club cab (real truck Nik!)and can haul 4 comfortably if they smoke, or uncomfortably if they don't!LOL

Mike

I think you are going to be AMAZED at the turnout when this finally comes together.
I have talked to guys from Ky, Oh, Ill, In, Mass, Tenn, and Mo that are all planning to be there.
I have a club cab (real truck Nik!)and can haul 4 comfortably if they smoke, or uncomfortably if they don't!LOL

Mike

WOW! Yes, that sounds like a GTG allright...lol, I had no idea.

I hear ya on the smokin, I can't drive to the mail box without lightin up.:dizzy:

Gregg,

All 4 of those saws sound and cut great.

Ditto on the video's. Must be the nice weather has you guys up there stirring again, like you've awakened from a long sleep during hibernation. LOL

Mike

I plan to be at the Poulan GTG...provided I have enough notice. Just start with a notice in the Poulan thread since I subsribe to this one. I don't check the general forum as much as I used to. Might be able to find another AS member or two. Don't know any other Poulan Lover's right around here.

Steve

Mike

Oh hell, are you bunch of Poulanheads trying to sneak this by me? I keep telling ya I'm smarter than I look. Findlay Ohio huh? Gonna take some strategic planning on my part.

Oh hell, are you bunch of Poulanheads trying to sneak this by me? I keep telling ya I'm smarter than I look. Findlay Ohio huh? Gonna take some strategic planning on my part.

You know how them folks are up there, Randy. Kinda sneaky. It's only 500 miles or so for me. I've driven that far for a $50 Poulan...that was prob'ly worth $25.

You know how them folks are up there, Randy. Kinda sneaky. It's only 500 miles or so for me. I've driven that far for a $50 Poulan...that was prob'ly worth $25.

LOL, I have paid $50 for a $25 Poulan, but didn't drive 500 miles to get it!!
I think we know who the real Poulanhead is now..:hmm3grin2orange:
Steve, you and Randy both, are surely welcome. To bad its such a long haul.

Gregg,

Brad traded his off for a table??????

What the heck.

Don't matter I'm in just name the time!

Hey Mark,
Brad really liked my table so I had to ask to trade for that 4000 of his. I really wanted an older Poulan after hearing all you guys talking about them. It is one nice saw! I almost wish I lived a little closer so I could attend the GTG.

Hey Mark,
Brad really liked my table so I had to ask to trade for that 4000 of his. I really wanted an older Poulan after hearing all you guys talking about them. It is one nice saw! I almost wish I lived a little closer so I could attend the GTG.

Well you don't have to live here, you could always visit!! :cheers:

I don't know what a table is worth, but you got a nice saw out of the deal.

Latest posts

Back