Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that case I might be willing to let mine go. I'm not interested in the beer...well, two out of three ain't bad!?

I'm not going to be that nice, I'm bringing mine, Mark. So I'll need you to bring one to compare it too.

I hope that means your coming, that would be fantastic :cheers:

In that case I'll bring one just for you.

Great, I'm happy to hear that. How far is it for ya? Quite a drive I bet.

'Bout 500 miles.

Hey, That is some great news..:clap: I think all of you that own one, better bring them, I never ran one.:dizzy: Somebody here has a pretty nice 8500, I believe, Steve as I recall. I hope that one makes the trip also! :)

:cheers:
Gregg,

No 8500...yet. I've got a 7700. Close. Be interesting to see what you think between the 7700 and the 5200 after you run them.

I give up. After pasting attachment in the Insert Image box and hitting okay nothing shows up in the body of the message. I've reread and followed all instructions but still no luck. To he%% with it.

Hey, That is some great news..:clap: I think all of you that own one, better bring them, I never ran one.:dizzy: Somebody here has a pretty nice 8500, I believe, Steve as I recall. I hope that one makes the trip also! :)

:cheers:
Gregg,

At one time in the past I could of brought 3 5200's, a 5400 and a 8500 along with alot of the same designs in smaller cc versions. Heck even a S6000 and PP655. I'll have to settle for bringing the PP505 that sleeps in my dads garage. We can see how it stacks up with the other big dogs in the color of green.:)

I really regret slowly selling off my Poulan collection before I found this sight.:cry:

I give up. After pasting attachment in the Insert Image box and hitting okay nothing shows up in the body of the message. I've reread and followed all instructions but still no luck. To he%% with it.
I'm in the same boat as you. I have tried several times, but I can't get my damned picts to show up in my posts. I printed out the thread on how to and followed it step by step and still they will not show up in my post without clicking on the link. I quit trying.

At one time in the past I could of brought 3 5200's, a 5400 and a 8500 along with alot of the same designs in smaller cc versions. Heck even a S6000 and PP655. I'll have to settle for bringing the PP505 that sleeps in my dads garage. We can see how it stacks up with the other big dogs in the color of green.:)

I really regret slowly selling off my Poulan collection before I found this sight.:cry:

Yeah,

I know what you mean.
I regret you selling them to someone other than me!!!LOL

Mike

You're just one step away now, Bob. If you highlight & copy (Control C) the URL for that pic location on AS then click the image icon above the msg box and paste it (Control V) in the dialog box to the image, your pics will show up in you post. Like this...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back