Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'm officially jealous of some of you guys now! :cry: Those are some fine looking 5200's. And, MS460Woodchuck, you had a true Poulan lovers collection there at one time! I can't wait tto meet you, so I can see what a true dummy looks like! LOL :dizzy: Just Kidding, you had what most of us would give up a limb for...:)

:cheers:
Gregg,

And this ones mine.

( I couldnt help myself)

attachment.php

All I've got is just a bunch of "Old Junks"!!!!!

I don't know if you guys will let me even hang around with you and all of those pretty saws at the GTG.
I may have to go off in the corner to unload mine so they won't be jealous!!!

Mike

I don't know if you guys will let me even hang around with you and all of those pretty saws at the GTG.

Mike

Pull your panties out of your crack and quit with that! Your 4200 is much prettier then mine! LOL

I just got to thinking, should I bring that Wright blade saw to Ohio? I never yet have tried it in a piece of wood. In fact I never put that new governor in the carb yet either.

I ain't had time to even look at that 475 since I got the parts for it either!

I got to get off my duff and find time for that so we can try it out.

Mike

After seeing pictures of some of these saws, I think I'll just leave mine in the shed..:bowdown:
I do have one that might fit in good with a Poulan family, Group picture though. Was thinking that the other night. We will definately have to take a few pictures of all these Poulans together! Might be a Guiness record, Most Poulans in one picture, or place..LOL

Picture002.jpg

Gregg,

Are you gonna put that 385 in a log beside any of these old 5200's that everyone is bringing to see where they actually stand?:monkey:

Sure, why not.:clap: I'd like to see just how they do compare, I never ran a 5200. My 385 is totally stock, not even a muffler mod.

I never ran a MS460 either, for that matter...(Hint)

Gregg,

Your more than welcome to come! I see your in Indiana, can't be to far.:)

As long as there is no Poulan bashing...LOL

Gregg,
I live on the western side of Indiana, close to Illinois. Still not as far as some. I wasn't gonna bash the Poulans; thought they might bash me but got to looking and I own 4 nice little Poulans. No 5200s though.

Back