Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put the bar and chain on it Clay IT WILL GO! I cut with the saw, bar and chain that I sent you. IT WILL GO LOL! (I did'nt use a screwdriver either):chainsawguy:

One bad @ss Poulan followed me home this week...in fact it was a freebie.
But it runs well ! The manual oiler does not seem to work however.

any idea on year ?

attachment.php

One bad @ss Poulan followed me home this week...in fact it was a freebie.
But it runs well ! The manual oiler does not seem to work however.

any idea on year ?

attachment.php

Roland, is there any decals on that or tags telling what it is?

Whatever it is badged as its a Poulan 20d. Probably made from like 72-76 or so.

Looks like the Ridgid 305-14 that Randy sent me. If so there kind of a rare version of the Poulan 20 or XX however you want to say it.

I really don't know that much about them, I have not worked on one in 25-30 years. I do have the Ridgid, a Wright 111, the Poulan 76 and a 20 here that I plan on bringing back to life in the future.

I may have some documents for you if I can find your emaill address. You might want to PM it to me again.

Mark, I think you hit the nail by mentioning the Ridgid brand. There's no label on it anywhere, except for a serial n° located on the bottom.
But Ridgid saws were sold over here with their typical silver color.

Thanks for clearing that up. PM on the way !:cheers:

Thats fine with me, i dont want any of you Damn yankees anyways:hmm3grin2orange:

Y'all can stay in North Mexico. You couldn't the handle cold anyway. I've seen what 1/2" of snow does in Dallas, imagine 20". It's exactly zero here right now, winds only blowing about 5-10, I don't believe in wind chill, but I know its d@^% cold out.

Alright im banging on the opposite side of the magnets on the flywheel, she aint moving? Any tricks?

Latest posts

Back