Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the bar and chain that was on it when I got it and the chain is a 60DL and it will fit because I had it on there and ran it. It should be a 61 DL but I don't have one laying around. I'm telling ya though the 60 that you got WILL go on it.

Well how did you get it on? I tryed earlier today and it was way to tight...

Just kiddin with ya in my post above Klay but I don't remember exactly how I did it but I did.

I guess i could get it on with some force but i dont want to bend the bar or my screw drivers lol.

I think I just wore gloves and got it around the sprocket and on the top of the bar and spun it on, Like I said though Clay it should be the 61 DL chain but I don't have one and it was the one that came with the saw from another member on here and he told me he had it on also. You could go to any local dealer and have another drive link added for next to nothing I'm sure.

I think I just wore gloves and got it around the sprocket and on the top of the bar and spun it on, Like I said though Clay it should be the 61 DL chain but I don't have one and it was the one that came with the saw from another member on here and he told me he had it on also. You could go to any local dealer and have another drive link added for next to nothing I'm sure.

Im gonna throw some yellow chain on it before i cut. I got it all broke down for a good cleaning. Thing runs great, starts easy and nice crisp throttle. Actually runs better then my 3700, but it needs a carb kit :)

Im gonna throw some yellow chain on it before i cut. I got it all broke down for a good cleaning. Thing runs great, starts easy and nice crisp throttle. Actually runs better then my 3700, but it needs a carb kit :)

You'll be pleased with it I'm sure because it is a very good running saw.

Heres a few pics of the 3400, it didnt pass my "clean" test so its getting broke down for a good cleaning.
p_00134.jpg

p_00135.jpg

Then here is the 2 1800s, one of them should be a runner hopefully
p_00136.jpg

p_00137.jpg

not bad

they look like they will clean up well!!! at least i see one still has an air filter i keep getting them with no air filter or ones that crumble!!!! fix one and you will have back up parts!!!!:chainsawguy:

I'm not a betting man, But, If I were, There is NO WAY I would bet against that crafty old guy from Kentucky.:D:D:D
:cheers:
Gregg,

Go ahead and put your money on the Kentucky man. I'll take it in the end. :hmm3grin2orange:

:agree2: That will work.

Oh yeah? I want to see you do it as well.

Here is a 60dl chain on the 16" 60dl bar. Let me see some one loop it over the clutch and on the saw just like that. Must be some magicians here. :laugh:

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back