Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats up?

i will sell you one

so i looked all over your lists do you have any guide plates inner and outter think they the same...some duckbills that will fit an 25sda oh and a couple of the long screws that hold the air cover on also... think thats it for now do i need the parts numbers? im guessing you know them better then me... let me know if ya have and what cost and shipping to st pete fl would be 33709 thanks

Five 5200 Poulan saws is just a start. I to like to have several saws of a particular model, but also like to have all the spare parts I can find. I still think the 4200-8500 series saws were the best Poulan had to offer. I really like the mufflers Poulan offered with the guard on them.

I don't even have a Micro.;)
:cheers:
Gregg,

attachment.php

I do! I think all it needs is fuel lines and carb kit so thanks for the thread Mark!

so i looked all over your lists do you have any guide plates inner and outter think they the same...some duckbills that will fit an 25sda oh and a couple of the long screws that hold the air cover on also... think thats it for now do i need the parts numbers? im guessing you know them better then me... let me know if ya have and what cost and shipping to st pete fl would be 33709 thanks

i dont have the side bar plates 23864 i do have the 26119 duckbills you talking about the 15144 screw that goes thru the cover for the air filter

do you know anyone that has a 3600 3750 3450 2700 poulan that can use a oil pump assy for it i have a oil pump assy for that series brand new kit that i wish i can find a owner for it

verizon is shutting my internet connection down to day sometime along with my cell phone cause i do not have the money to pay the amount they want from me

so if you dont hear from me for awhile you know why if i have to i will walk 13 miles down the road to the library to get online reason i say walk is i dont have insurance on my vehicle either that how much im hurting

cool

i dont have the side bar plates 23864 i do have the 26119 duckbills you talking about the 15144 screw that goes thru the cover for the air filter

do you know anyone that has a 3600 3750 3450 2700 poulan that can use a oil pump assy for it i have a oil pump assy for that series brand new kit that i wish i can find a owner for it

verizon is shutting my internet connection down to day sometime along with my cell phone cause i do not have the money to pay the amount they want from me

so if you dont hear from me for awhile you know why if i have to i will walk 13 miles down the road to the library to get online reason i say walk is i dont have insurance on my vehicle either that how much im hurting

wow and i thought money was tight here!!!

nice dayton 25

there is a real nice dayton s25 on ebay free shipping .. I know some of ya all dig these rebadges its at 59 bucks right now and has free shipping!!!:popcorn:

man

Thanks, My beautiful wife picked it up for me for $5 at a garage sale. Notice the gigantic bucking bar :chainsawguy:

man ive only found one saw for five bucks wish i found this kinda stuff if its five around here its been ran over by their truck LMA:hmm3grin2orange:O!

man ive only found one saw for five bucks wish i found this kinda stuff if its five around here its been ran over by their truck LMA:hmm3grin2orange:O!

Hey that's nothing, she got me a $5 mini-mac 110 at one sale, a free mini-mac from her Chiro and the best one both a Homey Super EZ and and a Pioneer P25 for $2 total at one sale!

dam

Hey that's nothing, she got me a $5 mini-mac 110 at one sale, a free mini-mac from her Chiro and the best one both a Homey Super EZ and and a Pioneer P25 for $2 total at one sale!

dam im in love LOL joking well you should sell me the micro and double your money heheheh:hmm3grin2orange:

Funny, got me a free mini mac 320 the other day.

Thanks, My beautiful wife picked it up for me for $5 at a garage sale. Notice the gigantic bucking bar :chainsawguy:

Brian that Craftsman 1.8 in the thread I done on the fuel lines was the one my mother in law picked up at a garage sale for $5 as well.

You micro has the 10" bar because its a Micro XXV. A Micro XXV Deluxe would have had a 12" on it. Just some trivia... :laugh:

well looks like i joined the club now i bought this poulan 3800 for 20.00 bucks and i got it running tonight i found a other pull starter for it and put it on.and now i got to look for an air filter and a new gas tank for it. the gas tank that is on it has a bolt in it where one of the gas lines went and it leaks a little.but it runs really good now.but i'll wait until i get the gas tank and air filter before i go cutting fire wood with it though

Brian that Craftsman 1.8 in the thread I done on the fuel lines was the one my mother in law picked up at a garage sale for $5 as well.

You micro has the 10" bar because its a Micro XXV. A Micro XXV Deluxe would have had a 12" on it. Just some trivia... :laugh:

That's sort like dad's Eager Beaver 2014 is the deluxe version of my Devil Beaver 2.0 because it auto-oils!

well looks like i joined the club now i bought this poulan 3800 for 20.00 bucks and i got it running tonight i found a other pull starter for it and put it on.and now i got to look for an air filter and a new gas tank for it. the gas tank that is on it has a bolt in it where one of the gas lines went and it leaks a little.but it runs really good now.but i'll wait until i get the gas tank and air filter before i go cutting fire wood with it though

Here, read this and you will see why you have two holes in the top of your gas tank.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=156629&highlight=poulan+3400+3700+fuel+lines

oh i c well someone took the second line out and put a bolt in there to stop the hole up on it.but where can i find one of them things that goes on the end of the fuel line at.and how long does the second fuel line has to be so it will work.

Back