Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to share, I skimed over your post I thought you said something about goatforskin.:msp_ohmy:

1342131190008.jpg

Here i sit on a fine sunny day. Wasting time on the puter looking for parts for a machine i wish i had never bought. Stupid skidder. 1500 bucks last week for winch parts. This week a water pump. Got it ordered. Maybe the week wont be a total loss. Oh, cant forget the good news. The IRS is still up my butt with a microscope looking for lost pennies. Man, it just dont get any better than this. Is it time for a GTG yet? I need a friggin break.

For what its worth, I heard of a skidder that had a single oil pump engine in it, and was prone to seize up.

Ok, I'll go back to my hole.......

Hmmmmmm……..

The number 2,147,483,647 (two billion one hundred forty-seven million four hundred eighty-three thousand six hundred forty-seven) is the eighth Mersenne prime, equal to 231 − 1. It is one of only four known double Mersenne primes.[1]
The primality of this number was proven by Leonhard Euler, who reported the proof in a letter to Daniel Bernoulli written in 1772.[2] Euler used trial division, improving on Cataldi's method, so that at most 372 divisions were needed.[3] The number 2,147,483,647 may have remained the largest known prime until 1876.
The number 2,147,483,647 is also the maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as int in many programming languages running on popular computers, and the maximum possible score (or amount of money) for many video games. The appearance of the number often reflects an error, overflow condition, or missing value.[8] Similarly, "(214) 748-3647" is the sequence of digits represented as a United States phone number and is the most common phone number listed on web pages.[9]
The data type time_t, used on operating systems such as Unix, is a 32-bit signed integer counting the number of seconds since the start of the Unix epoch (midnight UTC of 1 January 1970).[10] The latest time that can be represented this way is 03:14:07 UTC on Tuesday, 19 January 2038 (corresponding to 2,147,483,647 seconds since the start of the epoch), so that systems using a 32-bit time_t type are susceptible to the Year 2038 problem

Hmmmmmm……..

The number 2,147,483,647 (two billion one hundred forty-seven million four hundred eighty-three thousand six hundred forty-seven) is the eighth Mersenne prime, equal to 231 − 1. It is one of only four known double Mersenne primes.[1]
The primality of this number was proven by Leonhard Euler, who reported the proof in a letter to Daniel Bernoulli written in 1772.[2] Euler used trial division, improving on Cataldi's method, so that at most 372 divisions were needed.[3] The number 2,147,483,647 may have remained the largest known prime until 1876.
The number 2,147,483,647 is also the maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as int in many programming languages running on popular computers, and the maximum possible score (or amount of money) for many video games. The appearance of the number often reflects an error, overflow condition, or missing value.[8] Similarly, "(214) 748-3647" is the sequence of digits represented as a United States phone number and is the most common phone number listed on web pages.[9]
The data type time_t, used on operating systems such as Unix, is a 32-bit signed integer counting the number of seconds since the start of the Unix epoch (midnight UTC of 1 January 1970).[10] The latest time that can be represented this way is 03:14:07 UTC on Tuesday, 19 January 2038 (corresponding to 2,147,483,647 seconds since the start of the epoch), so that systems using a 32-bit time_t type are susceptible to the Year 2038 problem

Yes what he said. LOL I'm lost.

I have another super geeky tidbit for ya Stephen in addition to the info above, the UNIX system has been counting the seconds since it's inception in 1970 and when it reaches 2,147,483,647 in 2038 there will be another Y2K incident.:bang:

Assuring that computer sales will skyrocket in 2037...

I have another super geeky tidbit for ya Stephen in addition to the info above, the UNIX system has been counting the seconds since it's inception in 1970 and when it reaches 2,147,483,647 in 2038 there will be another Y2K incident.:bang:

I don't think I'll have to worry much about that one,unless they have computers in Hell.

Back