Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lee,

post up a link to them bad boys countin' 'em off.

That is music to any motorheads ears.

Someday I will have enough 153s to do a simular rendition.

Now you're just showing off. That is a heck of a saw.

Naw,

if I was showin' off, would have put this , and the long rails on.

attachment.php

All the best with it Tom, let us know what you do with it and how it worked.

The local Echo dealer that I trade with is a certified welder and I carried the saw to him to see if he could weld it. Due to the proximity of the hole to the seal he said that he could not weld it unless I split the case. So I guess I will split the case and go from there. Tom

The local Echo dealer that I trade with is a certified welder and I carried the saw to him to see if he could weld it. Due to the proximity of the hole to the seal he said that he could not weld it unless I split the case. So I guess I will split the case and go from there. Tom

Thanks for the update Tom, keep us posted on how it turns out.

what do you need.??

I have many parts like:

new pistons for CC 117 super
also used good cilinder with piston for CC super 117

send me a email so we can work something out.

Marco

Sorry Brother,

just pulling your chain. I do have 2 153s with full wraps, and 2 with half wraps. I do not have any spares as all 4 are good runners.

I am always on the look out for these old behmoths. and yes they do look and handle much better with the full wrap.

Shipping to you would be very expensive to say the least, good luck, they are out there.

In this Country you will find some out East, and mostly on the West Coast.

:msp_angry:bad joke:msp_angry:

I understand it, my biggest problem is there are not many saws sold in Europe with these type handle.
I have also 2 Dolmar 153,one with chainbrake and one without chainbrake.
Wood like to find someday a full wrap handle for one off my 153 saws.

"New"saw for the collection

Dolmar CX super 111(rare saw) only bild for 1 year(1967-1968)
118cc motor (test saw for the later bild Dolmar CT)
Early model CT saws have sometime the 111 cilinders on,later they had 115

You just may have better luck trying Australia, or New Zealand. Seems other than the West Coast of North America, the lads down under imported some really big saws.

There are probably hundreds out West, just waiting to be discovered, some of those guys have HUGE caches. Sadly with the price of scrap many were probably melted down.

Sorry about the "bad joke"

mo

A local dealer has a liberty model 116 he said it was only made one year. I tried the search on here and on google and didnt turn up anything it is a pretty cool looking saw as it is silver. If any of you guys could give me any info on it i would really appericiate it as Im new to the dolmar scene but im really digging them
thanks
eric

I am sure that I have seen a pic of the same model on this thread somewhere. It wasn't all that long ago either. I would start somewhere around page 70 or so and work back this way. You ought to pick it up, it's a good saw. Same as a red and black 116 just an anniversary model.

"New"saw for the collection

Dolmar CX super 111(rare saw) only bild for 1 year(1967-1968)
118cc motor (test saw for the later bild Dolmar CT)
Early model CT saws have sometime the 111 cilinders on,later they had 115

Very nice saw Marco.
Very rare indeed. I have never heard of this
type before today. I will have to keep my eye's
peeled for one.

Thanks for sharing.

Lee

A local dealer has a liberty model 116 he said it was only made one year. I tried the search on here and on google and didnt turn up anything it is a pretty cool looking saw as it is silver. If any of you guys could give me any info on it i would really appericiate it as Im new to the dolmar scene but im really digging them
thanks
eric

You need to stay away at all costs. They are known carriers of disease and infestation (a lot like small kids)!

Go and get, no RUN and get a hazmat suit and send that saw to mee!

Please advise as to what the total charges are .... thanks! :D

You need to stay away at all costs. They are known carriers of disease and infestation (a lot like small kids)!

Go and get, no RUN and get a hazmat suit and send that saw to mee!

Please advise as to what the total charges are .... thanks! :D

Good luck with that one Ted. Lee's already raided the safe and is on his way to catch his flight.....:D

Latest posts

Back