saw hype..any one disappointed when they tried one out for themselves?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the 395xp for the really big stuff.

Than your going to need a back up for all three.

So a 350, 272xp and 394xp should do. Also your going to need a 3120xp.

Now lets talk what your going to need to in the way of play saws................

whoa whoa whoa there Banshee....give me some time here - it took me awhile to talk the wife into these 2.....sellin stuff on CL now to "assist" in funding the 346.....hehehe.....or build the fund for play stuff :)

Originally Posted by joatmon
Now, I find that I keep my 346XP and 7900 near the door for easy access. I seldom get another saw out. In my opinion the perfect 3 saw plan is the NE346XP and the 7900. Spend the money you would have spent on a third saw on the sin of your choice.

Just my opinion, and I'm often wrong,

ole joat

What bar length are you running on each saw?

I run an 18", .325 on the 346. Thinking about 16", 3/8.

I run both a 20" and 24" on the 7900.

ole joat

whoa whoa whoa there Banshee....give me some time here - it took me awhile to talk the wife into these 2.....sellin stuff on CL now to "assist" in funding the 346.....hehehe.....or build the fund for play stuff :)

I've learned with my gf that she can't tell saws apart. All Huskies look the same to her.

So get a 395 xp, but make sure you never have more than 2 together at one time. You can get a few this way as long as you never have more than 2 together and they are all orange.

Another way would be to start talking about how great it would be to have a 395xp, but the cheapest ones you've seen where all over 1500 used and new they were 2500.
Keep on talking about them for a few weeks/months. Then when you find one for 500. Tell her you can't believe how cheap this one is and how you'd love to have it and you'll never see one this cheap again in your life time.
Then with any luck she'll tell you since your really want one and it's one is a life in a life time cheap.............

I've learned with my gf that she can't tell saws apart. All Huskies look the same to her.

So get a 395 xp, but make sure you never have more than 2 together at one time. You can get a few this way as long as you never have more than 2 together and they are all orange.

Another way would be to start talking about how great it would be to have a 395xp, but the cheapest ones you've seen where all over 1500 used and new they were 2500.
Keep on talking about them for a few weeks/months. Then when you find one for 500. Tell her you can't believe how cheap this one is and how you'd love to have it and you'll never see one this cheap again in your life time.
Then with any luck she'll tell you since your really want one and it's one is a life in a life time cheap.............

You're an evil man, Banshee:laugh:

You're an evil man, Banshee:laugh:

Hey a man's got to do what's a man's go to do. If that means sneaking around like a scared little boy than....

I love guns as much as I love chainsaws. So I've learned a good way to sneak guns in the house too.

I'd tell her I was going to the shooting range. And I take a gun case with me, but it would be empty. I go to the gun shop and buy a gun than carry it back in the case. Run it straight to the gun safe and put it with the rest.
Then she wouldn't know thinking it was one I've already had.

I've got tons of tricks. Maybe I should write a book. Only problem with that is if the gf buys a copy.

Hey a man's got to do what's a man's go to do. If that means sneaking around like a scared little boy than....

I love guns as much as I love chainsaws. So I've learned a good way to sneak guns in the house too.

I'd tell her I was going to the shooting range. And I take a gun case with me, but it would be empty. I go to the gun shop and buy a gun than carry it back in the case. Run it straight to the gun safe and put it with the rest.
Then she wouldn't know thinking it was one I've already had.

I've got tons of tricks. Maybe I should write a book. Only problem with that is if the gf buys a copy.

or reads THIS FORUM!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

or reads THIS FORUM!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I tell her. "I'm not even a member baby. I just like to read the posting. I don't know who that Banshee guy is, but sound's like he's got real issues and needs so sort of consoling"

Than I show her pix of Fatguy in a diaper followed buy Brad riding a Dolmar and that's pretty much sends her out of the room. Heck that pretty much send me out of the room. lol

I tell her. "I'm not even a member baby. I just like to read the posting. I don't know who that Banshee guy is, but sound's like he's got real issues and needs so sort of consoling"

Than I show her pix of Fatguy in a diaper followed buy Brad riding a Dolmar and that's pretty much sends her out of the room. Heck that pretty much send me out of the room. lol

This is a man with the PLAN! Rep to ya for makin me laugh on this crappy ol day (and for accidentaly doggin your truck at the GTG :) )

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I'll betcha you have framed all pretty like, doncha?

This is a man with the PLAN! Rep to ya for makin me laugh on this crappy ol day (and for accidentaly doggin your truck at the GTG :) )

I missed that one!!! So what was said about Louie's truck???? At least Louie has a truck, unlike Nik......:laugh:

I missed that one!!! So what was said about Louie's truck???? At least Louie has a truck, unlike Nik......:laugh:

ah we were talkin bout 5.9 Cummins engines and there's a guy I know with almost 300k on his, but it's never been washed and this and that....Louie says - hey wait a minute....I've hardly washed mine either, you talkin bout mine?!

oops!

Wait....you dogged my truck. j/k I don't remember. Must have been when I was eating the ribs. They were so good I kind of block everything out when I was eating them.

Latest posts

Back