saw hype..any one disappointed when they tried one out for themselves?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see how that Dodge thorn was trying to hide behind my GMC rose?:laugh:

I think the Dodge knew the Chevy was going to need help with that trailer. So it got behind it to help push.
I mean some of those trailers can weight up to 2000 pounds. lol

Hook 'em up boys! I'll drag both you and your sorry truck sideways all the way to Key West!:rockn::ices_rofl:

BTW, what do you drive?:)

You didn't see me parked between the other two Mikes????

pic-46196.jpeg

Is that a truck or a condo? :monkey:

I think it says Conrail on the side.

I hope West keys is the name you have for the other side of your yard Brad.

Does anyone else think it looks like a big Gary Coleman or it that just my meds kicking in.

Here I am posting when I'm suppose to be going to pick up a new to me 288xp.

I bought a 361 for my work saw, its wearing a 25" bar and full skip chain. For what it is, I have been happy with it. It doesn't seem to do anything really great, but it cuts through a tree with the bar nearly buried and doesn't struggle doing so. Feels lighter to pack around than my 044 too. Hasn't flooded on me yet either, but I haven't run it very much. I'd own one personally if I could afford one :D

I missed that one!!! So what was said about Louie's truck???? At least Louie has a truck, unlike Nik......:laugh:

Sorry Brad, your in the same boat as Nik.....you boys both need to go buy a truck.....;) :laugh: :laugh:

Mike

Hey Brad, let me know when you're done with his saw. With comments like that we should go and personaly deliver the "goods", that is, if our trucks can handle the drive to St. Louis.....:chainsaw::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back