Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qesuvemy.jpg

Pm me :)

Anyone got a Shindaiwa 47mm piston out of a blower handy, that they can pull some measurements off of for me?

I tried pm'm you, your box was full a couple days ago. Left ya a voice mail... Pioneer parts are on the way.

Now I know who that was. LOL !!
All I could make out on the message was box full and parts. That ol' pioneer is sure fun to run. I took it with a 28" and a C72 with a 20" and worked up a big Ash over the weekend. Next morning realized I'm not 21 anymore.
Thanks for the parts Ed let me know what I owe ya' :clap::clap:

Now I know who that was. LOL !!
All I could make out on the message was box full and parts. That ol' pioneer is sure fun to run. I took it with a 28" and a C72 with a 20" and worked up a big Ash over the weekend. Next morning realized I'm not 21 anymore.
Thanks for the parts Ed let me know what I owe ya' :clap::clap:

That age thing sure sneaks up on ya! LOL

I need a chain brake for a 266. Preferably one with the plastic handle but a metal one will work too. Some parts and cash to trade. PM me if you got something.

036 part... LAST ONE!

looking for a 036pro cylinder cover in good-great condition (flat top style) with decomp hole

cash and some parts to trade...

Last edited:
Remington 754

Anyone have a good piston with rings? I'm not sure, yet, if I'll need the cylinder. The PO started it using starting fluid, and fubared the piston.:mad: I'll also need the top cover.......

056 Super recently serviced with two chains and 32" bar

Interested in cash/trade deal for Dolmar 6400 or 7900 to run hard for firewood business -- feel a bit guilty using the 056 for that -- it runs great but is getting close to a collector saw.

Anyone have a good piston with rings? I'm not sure, yet, if I'll need the cylinder. The PO started it using starting fluid, and fubared the piston.:mad: I'll also need the top cover.......

Top cover as in air filter cover? I have one. I think I have a good piston/cylinder. No rings, but you can get them from Hastings. I think Carl (started the other vintage swap) knows the # for the rings. I'll check in a few hours. PM me if I forget. ;)

'The Greek' has one size listed that looks close enuff. 2.065" bore x .094" thick. Standard rings jump from 1/16" thick to 3/32" once you get over 2" bore, but, not always.

Measure what you have. I'll P.M. the link.

Carl.

Back