Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much is this worth????

1111 162 3201

just got 3 new ones

That's a clutch hub for older big saws (ho hum) but it also fits the TS760. They wear those concrete saws out about twice a year, so just about anything consumable gets consumed. A clutch hub is kind of an oddball item, though.

Jimbo

well i got a new project for someone it's a stihl 021 and looks like it has fell off a truck and hit the road hard that i got in a trade. but the motor turns a littel but the pull rope cover and the bar and chain and the bar and chain cover and top cover is missing but i'm offering it for parts.i took and made sure the piston and cyclinder is in good condition last night and they look pretty good and it still has the handle on it and the carb and the trigger and handle on it. so they are some good parts here i just don't need it and i'm not planning on rebuliding it or anything so anyone needs any parts.

What would you want in trade? I've got a little assortment of parts.

well you got any 041 farm boss parts or anything that will interchange

Saws to swap???

Hey guys I have some saws I may swap if anyone has anything interesting.

I have 4 saws all close to the same size so I may let one or two go!

I have a 044 stihl nice saw super compression and looks great inside and out one crack on air filter cover. It needs a clutch spring which should be here soon. Put a new oil pump and line on to fix the oil leak.

I have a 372 xp close to new , not many hours.

Dolmar 6400 muff modd runs awesome.

Swap all my 707 thru 770 Gear drive projects and parts for comparable J-red saws pre 1980. Or 800 thru 925 Homelite stuff of comparable potential.

At least three carcasses (Project saws) along with a NOS barrel, piston, and several other NOS parts. Clutches, Sprockets, several old bars (Hard tip)

Want to focus on "metal" J-red's projects over 70cc's and Specific Homelites. In particular 903 and 925's. Can send pics to whomever might be interested. More interested in swap vs. sales.

anybody got a 361 carb

i could borrow, rent, or become new owner of ??
i really like this saw but something is amiss in the carb i think...
the saw only has maybe 10 tanks through it...
will sit still and idle fine but when carying it around it idles eratic and sometimes stalls, really pissin me off.......tried every kind of low adjustment and it acts the same ??

Looking for a dolmar 5100 or 5105 muffler i can mod and install on my new 5105. Let me know price and such if someone does thanks

Volks-man did you find a coil?

i thought jimbo gotcha. i will not be home for a week to look now. :cry:
i decided to leave last minute sun. to work in PA.
sorry if i am holding you up.
if you still need it by the first of next week i will be home then to find it.

I've got a -1300 right out of a MS390 I parted out. That's the 'universal' Stihl coil that fits ~75% of all their saws. New genuine Ducati are available for $30+ shipping.
Jimbo

mfaller:
jimbo already has you covered.:)
if you and jimbo can't work it out let me know. armed with jacobs info im 99% i can find you one in the pile.

I'm looking for a Husqvarna 65 clutch cover with complete chain brake assembly. Please send me a pm if you have one you're wiling to sell.
I don't check this page too often. Thanks, Brad

Looking for a good HD-16 or HD-17 for 046

I have a ZAMA C3M and a Walbro HD-5 to trade, both good shape!

I would prefer a non-limited HD-17, but not necessary.

I may have a few other odds and ends laying around somewhere all for an 044.

Latest posts

Back