Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
038 stuff

Looking for 038 top cover, tilly carb, chain brake lever. I have a 660 top end to offer and various other things. BTW I have a mint 032 bottom end.

Homelite XP 1020/1050

Anyone interested in my recent rebuilt Homelite XP??? It's kinda a franken saw but most of it is new NOS parts. It's ready to go and runs good but I would be interesting in trading it in something with auto oiler. An 1100 or 1130g or even a 1050A would be great. I would possible consider a 925 but it would have to be really nice... Maybe a homie 450 or 550.

For the right saws I may throw in my C-9 to!

DSC04078.jpg

DSC04081.jpg

DSC03928.jpg
DSC03934.jpg

ok i'm looking the stihl part that the item number is 1110 120 1601 thats a air filter for my 041 farmboss that i can trade for i can't find one at any shop around here that carrys it and can't order it they said it to old to order anymore so i came here to see if i can find one

Last edited:
ok i'm looking the stihl part that the item number is 1110 120 1601 thats a air filter for my 041 farmboss that i can trade for i can't find one at any shop around here that carrys it and can't order it they said it to old to order anymore so i came here to see if i can find one

Try a place that is a distributor for Stens. They carry some old chainsaw parts. Tom

ok i found out that the OREGON 30-154 replaces the stihl 041 air filter part number 1110-120-1601 so if anyone can find one these it will be really greatfull

Let's face it, everyone is feeling the money crunch, and it seems as everyone is being tighter with their finances and spending money.

That said, who feels like bartering/trading some stuff they may not want anymore for something that may be more appealing? I believe in the 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' philosophy - so post up...what you have or what you are looking for. NO BS or ****-chat in the thread - take care of all that in PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Mods, If I bent the rules too far posting this, punch me in the eye and delete this thread :spam:

I'm interested in any pro saw (1980's or newer) 60+cc in size.

I've got a bunch of Shindaiwa stuff - PARTS AND SAWS, as well as random bars, chains, etc. I will even trade port work for the right saw as payment! I even have an SP125 I have been thinking about getting rid of...

Josh

i have a BIG MAC 185 and a Poulan 53 for sale. shoot me a PM if you want to see the BIG MAC in action. no trades though, i'm moving...

084 parts

was going thru some boxes and found some 084 parst.I've got a used cyl, in useable condition would need some cleaning, and light honeing. Was on a saw I rebuilt several years ago, due to a leaking intake manifold, also found new clutch side seal pt number :9640 003 2250, and an unused cly base gasket. looking to trade for 066 big bore cyl and piston ,or a std bore piston/cyl, or a rebuildable 046 (ie bad piston/cyl)

I have a very nice homelite 750 that I have gone through with a 36" roller nose bar that runs very strong that I would be willing to trade for a running homie 3100G or an alpina 125.

IN NEED OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stihl 066
Muffler cover
Trigger, and inter-lock mech. (the trigger and interlock)
impulse line
elbow for a Stihl 3/4 wrap handle
And a LED lens for the red light!

Cash, pay-pal, ect.!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back