Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a climbing saw. my XL700 is listed for swap in the trading post forum. I have a 306A (the second chainsaw I ever put my hands on). I also have an 031 in a box (bad ignition), two Homie 360's in a box, a craftsman 2.0 with badass chrome straight pipe:chainsaw: and my 024 (which is beat). My zip is 10990. I have a spare 346xp but I'd only let that go for a 200t.

Heres what I got: A new 32" husky bar and chain. I did make about 5 cuts with it when I first got the saw so the square chain might need to be sharpened. Also a full wrap bar for a husky 372.
What I need is a husky 272 jug , slug and carb manifold. Or If you just want the bar chain and bars PM me Make a reasonable offer.

I have the 272 parts. The jug I have is nice but part of the top two fins are missing since the saw was hit by a tree top. I can send you pics if you like.

272 recoil and top plastic?

JJ, I need a recoil and top plastic for my recent to me 272.

also, I'd like a 046 cylinder for a 044/046 project.

I have some cylinders I could trade.

I need an 015 oiler and the gear that screws into the oiler.

The gear I currently have is all loose in the oiler. No part number on it or anything. I checked with my dealer and there is only 2 gears listed in the the IPL. One for 1/4 pitch chain and one for 3/8 LP (no clue why they would be any different as these just go into the oiler, not the sprocket). I have the 3/8 set up, so we dig up the "3/8 pitch" oiler gear and it doesn't fit my oiler, it was too big. So I have no clue where the gear I have came from or why it isn't listed in the IPL. All I know is that I need a oiler and gear.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I need an 015 oiler and the gear that screws into the oiler.

The gear I currently have is all loose in the oiler. No part number on it or anything. I checked with my dealer and there is only 2 gears listed in the the IPL. One for 1/4 pitch chain and one for 3/8 LP (no clue why they would be any different as these just go into the oiler, not the sprocket). I have the 3/8 set up, so we dig up the "3/8 pitch" oiler gear and it doesn't fit my oiler, it was too big. So I have no clue where the gear I have came from or why it isn't listed in the IPL. All I know is that I need a oiler and gear.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

i went out and found you an oiler, big gear, and gear that mates with the sprocket. if i need to measure the gear or something, let me know.

PM your addy to me and they will be sent monday morning.
:cheers:

Jonsered guys.

I got a nice Jonsered 520SP that I dont need, thought I'd see if anyone wanted it before it goes to ebay.

Saw is really nice, 16" Tilton (I think) and like new Stihl semi chisel chain.

Had the saw all apart and it got new crank seals, impulse line and carb kit. Compression is great, it runs out good and looks very good!

Would trade for 32" 063 Husky bars and chains, 28" .050 Husky bars and chains or for 24" Echo/Poulan/Homelite bars and chains. No hardnosed.

attachment.php

I got a nice Jonsered 520SP that I dont need, thought I'd see if anyone wanted it before it goes to ebay.

Saw is really nice, 16" Tilton (I think) and like new Stihl semi chisel chain.

Had the saw all apart and it got new crank seals, impulse line and carb kit. Compression is great, it runs out good and looks very good!

Would trade for 32" 063 Husky bars and chains, 28" .050 Husky bars and chains or for 24" Echo/Poulan/Homelite bars and chains. No hardnosed.

Mark- I'd be interested in that. I think I can get you a new .063G 32" Husky bar and 2-3 new square-ground chains...

Latest posts

Back