Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for an 034Super or a 036 cylinder if anybody has one. Basically I just have a bunch of 028 parts to offer in trade, but let me know what you are looking for and I can check out my local shop. He has a ton of Stihl, Husky, and Jonsered stuff.

I have a very nice homelite 750 that I have gone through with a 36" roller nose bar that runs very strong that I would be willing to trade for a running homie 3100G or an alpina 125.

Bump.
What? No takers? I thought the 750 would be a big draw.

I got a nice Jonsered 520SP that I dont need, thought I'd see if anyone wanted it before it goes to ebay.

Saw is really nice, 16" Tilton (I think) and like new Stihl semi chisel chain.

Had the saw all apart and it got new crank seals, impulse line and carb kit. Compression is great, it runs out good and looks very good!

Would trade for 32" 063 Husky bars and chains, 28" .050 Husky bars and chains or for 24" Echo/Poulan/Homelite bars and chains. No hardnosed.

attachment.php

I have a like new 24inch "Poulan" bar with a Sprocket nose. Black with bight Yellow "Poulan" label & can get a chain of pretty much any brand.

I have a like new 24inch "Poulan" bar with a Sprocket nose. Black with bight Yellow "Poulan" label & can get a chain of pretty much any brand.

Your #3 in line right now. That black and yellow Poulan bar is probably either a D007 Pioneer mount or a D009 Husky/Partner mount, and 84 drive link count.

Not many Poulan Pro's used the regualar D176 mount bar 81 DL bar.

Maybe check that for me?

Your #3 in line right now. That black and yellow Poulan bar is probably either a D007 Pioneer mount or a D009 Husky/Partner mount, and 84 drive link count.

Not many Poulan Pro's used the regualar D176 mount bar 81 DL bar.

Maybe check that for me?

will that fit my PP 655?
jnl

Jason, if it is the Pioneer D007 style then it will.

Glad you come on, that reminds me to go check that little saw out for you!

like i said before no hurry i know how it is not enough hours in a day got in a 6400 makita the other dat that needed a carb kit but when cleaning this morn. i noticed the H and L seemed a little lean so pulled muff and piston is scrap. may send it to Snell for a upgrade.on a good note bought a 450 mac yesterday runs and drives. about 20 miles away swapped a sbc torker 2 intake and 20 bucks for it. have about $80 in it plus drive think it is worth it?
jnl

like i said before no hurry i know how it is not enough hours in a day got in a 6400 makita the other dat that needed a carb kit but when cleaning this morn. i noticed the H and L seemed a little lean so pulled muff and piston is scrap. may send it to Snell for a upgrade.on a good note bought a 450 mac yesterday runs and drives. about 20 miles away swapped a sbc torker 2 intake and 20 bucks for it. have about $80 in it plus drive think it is worth it?
jnl

I have a 6400 piston and ring out of a saw that had about 6 hours on it, so it's like new. You can have those for free if you want, just pay shipping...

I have a 6400 piston and ring out of a saw that had about 6 hours on it, so it's like new. You can have those for free if you want, just pay shipping...

sounds good to me i think the cly will clean up.let me know $ and how u want it. jnl

Last edited:
I need of 066 starter parts

1122-195-0400 starter pulley
1124-195-3500 spring? (butterfly looking gizmo)

I did not cross this to 044's, 046's and such

Thanks guys!

Back