Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for 066 recoil housing (stupidly purchased 064 without cross-referencing) Looks like starter cup from 064 will work but if not, I need that as well. also need 064 air filter cover (that fits over the orange prefilter.) Lots to trade including 064 starter housing, ms660 magnum air filter cover, and other 066/064 parts...rear handle, crankcase/crank OEM piston, oiler...parts for 024/026, 021/023/025, 029/039, 044/046, 075, 020, 015, 009/010/011, 038, 028, 019T, 031, 041, 084, 034/036.

looking for 066 recoil housing (stupidly purchased 064 without cross-referencing) Looks like starter cup from 064 will work but if not, I need that as well. also need 064 air filter cover (that fits over the orange prefilter.) Lots to trade including 064 starter housing, ms660 magnum air filter cover, and other 066/064 parts...rear handle, crankcase/crank OEM piston, oiler...parts for 024/026, 021/023/025, 029/039, 044/046, 075, 020, 015, 009/010/011, 038, 028, 019T, 031, 041, 084, 034/036.

Have a extra 066 starter housing!
Pm sent

I got a nice Jonsered 520SP that I dont need, thought I'd see if anyone wanted it before it goes to ebay.

Saw is really nice, 16" Tilton (I think) and like new Stihl semi chisel chain.

Had the saw all apart and it got new crank seals, impulse line and carb kit. Compression is great, it runs out good and looks very good!

Would trade for 32" 063 Husky bars and chains, 28" .050 Husky bars and chains or for 24" Echo/Poulan/Homelite bars and chains. No hardnosed.

attachment.php

So the awatting line is three deep for this saw?

BTY Modifiedmark sure liked the photo of that new Ford truck. Do you know if it comes in Husky Orange, like some of those old Volvo did?

I need an 015 oiler and the gear that screws into the oiler.

The gear I currently have is all loose in the oiler. No part number on it or anything. I checked with my dealer and there is only 2 gears listed in the the IPL. One for 1/4 pitch chain and one for 3/8 LP (no clue why they would be any different as these just go into the oiler, not the sprocket). I have the 3/8 set up, so we dig up the "3/8 pitch" oiler gear and it doesn't fit my oiler, it was too big. So I have no clue where the gear I have came from or why it isn't listed in the IPL. All I know is that I need a oiler and gear.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Any idea on part numbers you need?

So the awatting line is three deep for this saw?

BTY Modifiedmark sure liked the photo of that new Ford truck. Do you know if it comes in Husky Orange, like some of those old Volvo did?

No, no line for this one now, it's heading to its new owner tomorrow.

Thanks for the truck comment, I sure like it alot. Don't know if they come in Orange or not, but I know it will have some Orange in the back of it soon, along with some lime green. :cheers:

No, no line for this one now, it's heading to its new owner tomorrow.

Thanks for the truck comment, I sure like it alot. Don't know if they come in Orange or not, but I know it will have some Orange in the back of it soon, along with some lime green. :cheers:

they will make a stihl orange one on request, in the fleet program
i can get one made to look like a wildthing if i want

I need an 015 oiler and the gear that screws into the oiler.

The gear I currently have is all loose in the oiler. No part number on it or anything. I checked with my dealer and there is only 2 gears listed in the the IPL. One for 1/4 pitch chain and one for 3/8 LP (no clue why they would be any different as these just go into the oiler, not the sprocket). I have the 3/8 set up, so we dig up the "3/8 pitch" oiler gear and it doesn't fit my oiler, it was too big. So I have no clue where the gear I have came from or why it isn't listed in the IPL. All I know is that I need a oiler and gear.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

If you are still in need of this let me know. I have an 015L parts saw with a good oiler on it.

288 xp

hello all you swap meeters
i have a 288 xp complete, not the best of cosmetic shape but runs as it should, with a new carlton 32" bar and jgx chain. the top cover is cracked, and the clutch cover has a hole in it the size of the clutch repaired with jb weld and a jar lid. i ported this saw my self, very mild, and the muffler is modded. it has a new ring and compression is above 150. there is some light scoring below the exhaust port, but not enough to hinder performance.this saw has been completely cleaned. will send pics upon request.

looking for an 066 complete project saw.
thanx
tyler

Back