Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need an 026 pro oiler worm gear. I have some small 026 parts to trade (clutch washer, intake washers, carb nuts, etc). If I could also find an inner plate for the 026 that is held on with a screw and not the goofy one I have now that would be great. Oh, and if anyone wants to swap an 026 metal handle for the plastic one I'm game :D

Last edited:
i need a stihl 038 gas tank. unless someone wants to lend me their plastic welder. :)
i would prefer a clear tank.

i also need the collar screw and bushing used where the 038 top cover bolts to the cylinder.

i am willing to trade various stihl parts, various cases, tanks ect, or ca$h if needed.

thanks.

i need a stihl 038 gas tank. unless someone wants to lend me their plastic welder. :)
i would prefer a clear tank.

i also need the collar screw and bushing used where the 038 top cover bolts to the cylinder.

i am willing to trade various stihl parts, various cases, tanks ect, or ca$h if needed.

thanks.

I found another 038 tank, looks alright, but not as nice as the one you sold me.

Anyone have a complete starter cover for a Mac 6-10? I believe it is different than the 6XX series.

I'm also looking for a complete clutch cover for a husky 261/262.

I have cash or various stihl items to trade.

Last edited:
Anyone have a complete starter cover for a Mac 6-10? I believe it is different than the 6XX series.

I'm also looking for a complete clutch cover for a husky 261/262.

I have cash or various stihl items to trade.

Wouldn't that starter be the same as a 10-10?

i don't know anything about a 6-10 but............
i have a 10-10 recoil.
the black plastic grillwork on it isn't all there though.
if you can use it let me know.

I am beating a dead horse here, but I still have the PM universal and the disston, as well as a MAC 940 and some MC-91 parst to go, send me an offer at least!:deadhorse:

Anybody have a rear handle for a Partner 500/5000...Or a complete parts saw...

Have a couple of 041's, a run over MS290, Several odd small bars and a 70+ loops of Stihl RSC3 72dl .050 that I would trade...Or cash if desired...

I have a chance to pick up a complete clean looking 041 non AV power head but it only has 90lbs compression.

Should I bother? Anyone interested?

how much for the 041 mark i could always use more parts for mine also sent you a pm mark

Last edited:
Back