Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mods for my 038 mag

Could anyone give me any advice for upgrades/modifications for my 038 mag that won't break me?

460 felling spike

anyone with an extra muffler side large 460 felling spike that needs a home pm me. I have one small and one big what luck.

Old Swede wanted

Looking for a rebuildable powerhead like:HL65/77 or similar Jred in the 80+ cc range.Have or seen any prospects? Please pm.Must be reasonable.

I have several new .325 pitch rim 8 tooth sprockets fit small mount oregon hub and similar and a couple Stihl mini. New 325 Windsor replacable sprocket tip bar,fits Stihl 026 to 660. New 70 drivelink 50 ga. 3/8 Oregon powermatch bars and chains fit most Husky up to 262 and many other brands.
Could use 58 ga 3/8 chain new. Mabe some 50 ga also, Prefer Stihl RM chain. Older style muffler for an 028. Interested in Stihl parts saws with nice parts , primarily over 55 cc.

I have several new .325 pitch rim 8 tooth sprockets fit small mount oregon hub and similar and a couple Stihl mini. New 325 Windsor replacable sprocket tip bar,fits Stihl 026 to 660. New 70 drivelink 50 ga. 3/8 Oregon powermatch bars and chains fit most Husky up to 262 and many other brands.
Could use 58 ga 3/8 chain new. Mabe some 50 ga also, Prefer Stihl RM chain. Older style muffler for an 028. Interested in Stihl parts saws with nice parts , primarily over 55 cc.

I got your 028 muffler all three pieces-has side bolt

You showing off what you traded for, or trying to trade for something?

where did I post this??? lol. Partially showing off as the saw I'm building is in the pic too, but I'd be a glutton if I kept it all to myself...I'm packaging your saw today and sending tomorrow morning by the way. If you want anything from that heap, let me know. more than likely I'll just throw it in for your long wait (short of a top end or handle..no offense.)

What looking to trade for?

predominantly other ms660/064/066 stuff, or some 044/046 stuff. I'm giving BigGenius his pick of the lot as he has helped me out a ton, and backed me up when others had cabin fever...but I obviously don't need everything. I'll tell you what would make my day. The handle I currently have on my 066 is an 064 with the 064 carb housing. I have 4 ms660 magnum air filter covers, 5 prefilters, 3 flanges, but only one carb housing specific to those (which is cracked.) I really want a good ms660 carb housing. I'll trade an 064 carb housing and prefiler plus more for it...

I also need an ms280 top handle, and an 036 top end (or 034 cylinder.) I'd like an 026 crankcase and rear handle too....also, if anyone has a giraffe I'll trade all..or partial trade for a hippopotamus (I'd have to put in a pool, and they are scarier)

I really want a good ms660 carb housing. I'll trade an 064 carb housing and prefiler plus more for it...[/QUOTE said:
Got a carb housing in my hands that looks brand new,

I also need an ms280 top handle, and an 036 top end (or 034 cylinder.) I'd like an 026 crankcase and rear handle too....also, if anyone has a giraffe I'll trade all..or partial trade for a hippopotamus (I'd have to put in a pool, and they are scarier)

who are you?
steve irwin?
:)

i have an 026 case. i'm pretty sure i have a 026 tank too. though it is not clear to me what you are offering for them.:confused:

You know I am there like flys on sh1t:jawdrop:

You do know I can get that stuff for you right????

well, not the giraffe or the hippo, I can help you out with a pig. Wouldnt your wife be proud to have a pet pig, she needs something to give her comfort while you fondle your saws:cheers:

Is this swap meet exclusive to chainsaws? If not I'm looking for an old Honda EX650 or EX1000 suitcase style generator. I don't care if it looks or even runs a little rough as long as the generator puts out what it's supposed to.

If any one has or knows where to find one of these I would appreciate the lead. Thanks all! :cheers:

Is this the one where the generator is more or less built into the engine? If yes, then there's one at a local pawn shop here in town.

Jimbo

Back