Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
372xp

I HAVE A GOOD 372 CYLINDER AND A LOT OF OTHER PARTS FOR THE 372 AND 288XP LITE PARTS AND 394 PARTS LET ME NO WHAT YOU NEED:greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

I believe that I have one out of a 371k.... Is it the same as the one used in the chainsaws??
Way different port timing. Thanks anyway.
I HAVE A GOOD 372 CYLINDER AND A LOT OF OTHER PARTS FOR THE 372 AND 288XP LITE PARTS AND 394 PARTS LET ME NO WHAT YOU NEED
Just the cylinder.

I might have a decent, mid-sized Stihl if something doesn't work out.

For which one the C9 or the xp. I'm really trying to replace the XP with another of the same kinda thing but the C9 can get recycled for something different thats a little more useful at the moment. A 3 series stihl wouldn't be bad though

i got a top handle and bucking spike for a 021 stihl if anyone needs them

Last edited:
Skil bar

Anyone got a use for this Skil bar? Its new if someone can use it. It measures 22" overall.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also got a Shindaiwa 500 for parts.

attachment.php

I've got a few parts for an echo cs-750 EVL that I recently acquired if anybody could use them.

Cylinder, partial muffler, top cover/rear handle, flywheel and a small side cover.

Looking for the top cover, recoil, hand guard and I believe there's also a cover that goes under the rear handle thats missing..... for an echo cs-650 EVL

These are the first echo's I've ever come across out this way.

Latest posts

Back