Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also need an ms280 top handle, and an 036 top end (or 034 cylinder.) I'd like an 026 crankcase and rear handle too....also, if anyone has a giraffe I'll trade all..or partial trade for a hippopotamus (I'd have to put in a pool, and they are scarier)

I have a new oem 034 top end ( not a super I think )I would trade it for a very good crankcase assembly (incudes good crankshaft, bearings, seals , etc )for an 046 that is all good and ready to use.
I also have a crankase assy for the 026. I 'm prettysure the cases are good,the bearings and crank shaft are probably all junk.

I am looking for a clutch cover for a 372. I would like to have a side chain tensioner but if you have one without the side tensioner let me know. Thanks

I need a few parts for an 066, and I have some 064 stuff to offer to trade.

For the 066 I need an oil pump, carburator, and brake band.

I can offer 064 parts including oil pump, brake handle, and unbroken cases with a junk crank in them.

Prefer to swap with one person to keep shipping reasonable. Anyone interested?

.325 in 3003 stuff

These are Stihl 3003 mount. I have a brand new 18" Oregon powermatch in .325 x .050 with 2 new Oregon LP chains for it. Also have a used 18" Rollomatic E bar in .325 x .063 with a used loop of RSC and a used oregon loop I also have 2 or 3 or .325 rims ill throw in. Im swapping my 026 over to 3/8" so I dont need these anymore. Trade ??? or $$$

Last edited:
I need a few parts for an 066, and I have some 064 stuff to offer to trade.

For the 066 I need an oil pump, carburator, and brake band.

I can offer 064 parts including oil pump, brake handle, and unbroken cases with a junk crank in them.

Prefer to swap with one person to keep shipping reasonable. Anyone interested?

064 parts are gone, and I got the stuff I need, this swap meet works well!

who are you?
steve irwin?
:)

i have an 026 case. i'm pretty sure i have a 026 tank too. though it is not clear to me what you are offering for them.:confused:

I'm offering to look and see what I have that you might need of comparable value. What ya in the mood for?

Swap meet

I have 2 Macs that someone may have use for,one 1-10 right hand start,complete except for bar and chain,has good spark and 130 pounds of compression,starts with a prime and then dies,it ws repainted by someone before I got it.
Second is a Mac pro 10-10 auto.Ih has good spark and 100 PSI,it also starts and dies after a prime.
I am looking for a Husky 394 that needs a P&C,I have one witha good P&C,but it is missing a bunch of parts and has a lot of stripped plastic parts.

Still looking for a choke button and a spark plug cover for a Mc1-41.
A 024 Stihl cylinder and piston

Thanks, I have some parts occasionally and some valuable$

Back