Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl S-10

This is the rear handle type. I got it in today and need an IPL and air filter for it. Any help appreciated cash or trade for either of the items. Tom

046 bb

anybody looking for a new in box 046 BB kit with gaskets? Its a gen 3 from baileys.

DSC02469.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

I need some trimmer parts. Anynody have a carb, or a source for a Stihl FS 45 trimmer? I also need a carb for an old FS 65 AVR.

I got a bunch of trimmer parts wiggs. Didn't see any carbs though. Mostly just heads and stuff like that, some other stuff too, which I'm not sure what it goes to. Let me know if ya need anything else though.

Will

Husky 272 or 61 Side Cover/Brake Assembly

Looking for a good-condition 272 clutch cover with operating brake handle. I think the 61 works as well. Oh and muffler bolts and gasket.....thanks!

Edit to add: I'm putting this on a 268, but I thought the 272 or 61 would be more common and easier to find.

Last edited:
Looking for a good-condition 272 clutch cover with operating brake handle. I think the 61 works as well. Oh and muffler bolts and gasket.....thanks!

FYI, you need the later style with the plastic handle. The older "swede-o-matic" brake will hit the decomp on the 268/272 cylinder.

Homelite 550

A friend has a Homelite 550. It's his only saw and he only uses it occasionally. He got it from his Grandfather years ago. He says it runs good. I know he takes good care of his things. He used it the other day. It's just too big for a homeowner with very few trees and it doesn't have a chain brake.
He'd like to trade for a 50-60cc modern saw with chain brake or sell it and buy a new saw. I told him I'd throw it on here and see what happens. PM me if interested.

Edit: I checked it out quick after work..
I didn't have a camera. It's in really nice-looking shape. Good paint and handle bar rubber. Nothing missing.
Has a nice 24" Homelite bar with good red Homelite paint and black, replaceable, sprocket nose.
I had him start it and it idles high. I asked "WTF" and he said it idles down when it warms up. I took the air cleaner cover off and the fuel hose felt soft. Also, the recoil was slow to retract. It must have some gunk in there.
I'm tempted to grab it to sit between my Super Mini SL and Super 1050 Auto. but I don't have a saw or cash to offer him.

Last edited:
395/3120 & csm

Looking for a 395 or a 3120 and a 48" Alaskan Mill. I would like a well maintained saw with little use (of course who wouldn't! :) )

PM me if you've got one you want to sell, what you want for it and some good pics of it please.

THanks,
Josh
PS - I don't have internet on weekends.

EDIT - if you've got a bar great, but if not that's fine too.

Back