Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was given a 257 husky and need a few parts for it. i need filter assembly,and brakeband. the complete assembly for the filter is gone all that it has is the black piece sticking up from carb and the black piece coming from the fan side.

I have a brand new oregon pro-lite bar 20" 78DL AO41 Mount .325 pitch I would like to trade for some 3/8 72,84,or 105 DL chain(s)

If you don't find something closer to home, I think I can help you on both those, if they're the same as the SXL-922?? My top handle is a full wrap.

The full wrap will not work, but Id have to cut it off because this saw is attatched to a auger setup. So thanks for the offer.

Pioneer Holiday saw

Zr900,
Have you given any thought to the potential of the Pioneer Holiday project saw you have/
I have a Holiday 11 that I have not looked at yet, but I am not familiar with the saw so don't know its potential. What does it compare to?
Thanks
Willysmn

does anyone need some 019t stihl parts? i have a in pieces one with many good parts . it also has a good engine that is still together. pm me if your interested in any or all parts. would trade for about anything.
inl

Zr900,
Have you given any thought to the potential of the Pioneer Holiday project saw you have/
I have a Holiday 11 that I have not looked at yet, but I am not familiar with the saw so don't know its potential. What does it compare to?
Thanks
Willysmn

That saw is still in project form. I haven't had a chance to do much work on it yet.

Zr900,
Thanks
Willysmn

Those Holiday's are about the same as a Homelite Super XL.

Pioneer Holiday saw

Thanks Scott. That helps. I have a running Super XL and its a good cutter, little heavy though. Seems heavier that an XL-12.

A long shot!

Looking for a parts saw Stihl 046 or 044, and will consider a 066.

If you have one CASH IMMEDIATELY(pay-pal even faster!!)

Thanks Guys!

A long shot!

Looking for a parts saw Stihl 046 or 044, and will consider a 066.

If you have one CASH IMMEDIATELY(pay-pal even faster!!)

Thanks Guys!

i still have a 044 10mm bottom. i plan to give it a good cleaning and inspection sun morning.
and then there is that 066 bottom that seems to have grown roots in the tradin post :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Hello, I have a Husky 266xpg that is wearing xp top cover, gas tank, etc. It was straight gassed, so I put a piston in it, thinking the crank was good. It wasnt and it seized. The jug is fine, the muffler is solid, the carb is in good working condition. Complete saw, just needs to be rebuilt.

I need either a 365, 371, or 372 parts saw, or just parts.

Or make an offer on the 266.

Thanks.

Rob

Anybody have any interest in this? And yes, it is that minty. Im looking for an 066/660, or a clean 044/440 with a 12 mm pin.

picture.php

EDIT: A little more info. This saw runs very, very strong. 180 psi, milled, lower transfer's smoothed, intake and exhaust stock, 3 port muffler, full wrap, big dawgs, big clutch cover. Very little paint wear, in fact, you can still read the QC stamp on the bottom of the tank.

Last edited:
Back