Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey wiggs,
"good looorrd thats a lot o money" (chris rock)
how much for just the cover and spikes?

:greenchainsaw:

Im gonna keep them with the saw, unless the new owner doesn't want them. I have the original half wrap, small inside dawg and the clutch cover if somebody wanted it that way instead. If they do, you will be the first to know. :)

Still Got It

The C-9 is gone but still have this Xp1020. Looking for trade but cash is always good to. I have a 30" bar to go with it but no chain. I put the 36" on my 1050.

DSC04078-2.jpg

DSC04081.jpg

What are you looking for in trade again? I know you said Mac 125 is one possibility.

Right now anyything. I really want a 1130 or one of the 2 550's I posted but it does not look like it's gonna sell to give me the cash.

I'm open to about anything really at this point.
Homelite 1100/1130
Homelite 450/550
SP125

Or if you do not end up with BrianVT's friends 550, I'll be willing to take a nice 036 Or something similar so I can make the deal.

Something cool 70cc or above. A reliable stihl is always a good thing to have kicking around if the others are to far off.

Last edited:
Have not posted in a while. Anyways, I picked up a really nice low hour MS260 that runs and looks good with a 16'' bar and chain . Also picked up a very nice vintage stihl S10 that runs good and has the original bar that has the stihl logo stamped into it with .404 chain. I think the bar is a 20'' but not positive. I can get pics if anyone is interested. Looking to trade for other saws or green. PM me if interested.

I need a plastic spur gear for a 042/048 or one from another model that will work. Will trade or pay $$$

Also looking to trade my Makita 7901 for a husky 385/390....

I need a plastic spur gear for a 042/048 or one from another model that will work. Will trade or pay $$$

Also looking to trade my Makita 7901 for a husky 385/390....

How's this look. This should be the one to fit an 048. Anything else you need? I think I have the worm gear too.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Looking for a cylinder for an 036 or 034 super (48mm) I don't need a piston. No decomp is AOK.

Willing to trade even for either:

A Solo 654 (647, Homie 290, 340) project with new piston, bearings and seals and rebuilt carb, fuel line etc. The recoil is problematic so I have never had it running. I have kind of lost interest in the saw as I have several others in this size range. I bought it advertised as "needing carb kit" Well, it needed lots more. I have about 120$ in this saw. Will include some extra parts, but no B&C

or

A Remington Super 754. Complete, but with low compression. Recoil works as long as you give it an authoritative pull. Sprocket is worn, but may be serviceable? Tillotson Carb. Have 20" roller nose bar and .404 chipper chain with some life left.

Or I would be willing to buy the jug outright. If anyone has any interest in either of these saws, even if you don't have the Cyl I need, drop me a PM. Make me an offer-I would really like to get rid of them.

Have not posted in a while. Anyways, I picked up a really nice low hour MS260 that runs and looks good with a 16'' bar and chain . Also picked up a very nice vintage stihl S10 that runs good and has the original bar that has the stihl logo stamped into it with .404 chain. I think the bar is a 20'' but not positive. I can get pics if anyone is interested. Looking to trade for other saws or green. PM me if interested.

What kind of saws are you looking for?

Back