Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only parts I have that might benefit anyone is a rev limited coil off a 372 (13,300rpm), and a 372 muffler. Both the coil and the muffler have about 1 hour of run time on them. I hate to drop 160.00 for a new flywheel :cry:.

durand i need the muffler,what ya wantfor it?

well i'm on the prowl for a other saw the remington left handed saw i won on e-bay didn't make it and i ask the guy what happen to it and he said it wasn't for sell no more that he decided to keep it.and he gave me a full refund and told me he's sorry for all the truble.so if anyone got a parts saw that they want to sell like a stihl 041 farmboss or something i'm not picky lol. give me a pm i got a little over 80 bucks left and i need something to work on

well i'm on the prowl for a other saw the remington left handed saw i won on e-bay didn't make it and i ask the guy what happen to it and he said it wasn't for sell no more that he decided to keep it.and he gave me a full refund and told me he's sorry for all the truble.so if anyone got a parts saw that they want to sell like a stihl 041 farmboss or something i'm not picky lol. give me a pm i got a little over 80 bucks left and i need something to work on

I don't think you can ''just decide it ain't for sale no more'' after the auction is over.:dizzy:

Only parts I have that might benefit anyone is a rev limited coil off a 372 (13,300rpm), and a 372 muffler. Both the coil and the muffler have about 1 hour of run time on them. I hate to drop 160.00 for a new flywheel :cry:.

Will a flywheel of a 357 Xp work. Tom

I have two 041 Farm Boss saws. Let me know if you are interested and I will check conditions. PM me your email and I will send pictures, Tom

Don't DO IT!!!! :msp_scared:

Hell, I'd sell ya the wheel of my saw i'm building (not done) and wait for another before I heard you did THAT!!! yikes!

report him

neg feedback

binding contract to sell!!

wow :mad:

i'm goin to i already left the feed back and i'm goin to report him to e-bay tomarrow and hopefully i can get something done about it

Man that SUCKS!
You won it fair and square, I remember seeing you mention the Left Handed saw before, I would be so upset!
REPORT HIM!!!

i reported him and you talking about being p****** off i was really looking forward working on it and getting it running for the up coming GTG and now i have to find something else to do untill i can find a other one now

Last edited:
yea thats the one thats the one i bought and payied for and he fell threw on his end

I got a 61 Husky yesterday. Nice and clean and with a 24 inch bar and two chains. Has the owners manual and a high speed miss (which I am working on). I figure it has $200 trade value for some Stihl parts. Send Email for picture mrupleyatjpsdotnet.

I have a good running 028AV with 18, and 20" bars, I want to trade for a smaller good running stihl for trimming.
an 017,ms 170, 180 something on those lines would be ideal. Or I give you a good deal and sell you mine. Send me a pm with offers, or if you want to buy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back