Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
024 parts

Anyone have an 024 Av EQ that has a bad motor and ok handles/tank/air filter housing and cover? A buddy of mine had one run over by the bobcat and it runs ok. So he asked me to see what i could find for him. Shoot me a PM if you have something that you could part with.

I have some carcasses that I know I'll never use, and I need lots of 024 parts (pretty much everything except the tank/handle, crankcase, and P&C). I'll also swap for 044, 046, 066 parts and, of course, for cash.

If you see something you can use, we can work something out.
First, some 49SPs
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have some carcasses that I know I'll never use, and I need lots of 024 parts (pretty much everything except the tank/handle, crankcase, and P&C). I'll also swap for 044, 046, 066 parts and, of course, for cash.

If you see something you can use, we can work something out.
First, some 49SPs

Do you happen to have starter assemblies for any of those?

Chasing a brake band for a Dolmar 112, 114, 117, 120, 120s series. Part # is 119 213 053.
Have $$ via Paypal and will pay shipping to me in Australia.

Al.

Looking for a piston and possibly a cylinder for a Husky 2101.

Chris

:cheers: I have a NOS 2101 cyl... no slug, though :D

The 372 has become quite elusive................

only for some, my friend..only for some. :laugh: :jester:

If you want to build one from the ground up, I have parts.

PM me ----> :cheers:

Mike, been out ALL day cutting timber beams with the FIL, and grabbing some parts saws from another member.. sorry I didn't get back sooner for you :msp_unsure:

:cheers: I have a NOS 2101 cyl... no slug, though :D

only for some, my friend..only for some. :laugh: :jester:

If you want to build one from the ground up, I have parts.

PM me
----> :cheers:

Mike, been out ALL day cutting timber beams with the FIL, and grabbing some parts saws from another member.. sorry I didn't get back sooner for you :msp_unsure:

I'm not going to be able to make Terry's GTG. We're taking the grandkids to Cedar Point, Kings Dominion, and the North Carolina beach. Yep, I'm ####ing insane. :dizzy:

I am looking to trade for a BP blower. It doesn't have to be a monster and I am not really brand specific; Echo, Stihl, Redmax...etc. I have a BG 85 and it is a little smaller than what I could use. I have several saws to trade.

Latest posts

Back