Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[Mike, been out ALL day cutting timber beams with the FIL, and grabbing some parts saws from another member.. sorry I didn't get back sooner for you :msp_unsure:[/QUOTE]

We going to make a deal some day??:dizzy:

Out here in the wild wild west, we took my grandson to S CA, and the water was cool, will the water be warm when you go?

Have fun, take lots of pics!

Ive got a few saws I would like to sell or trade, Im looking for something in the 50cc+ range runner or not I dont care and Im not very brand specific, however please no offers for poulan, mcl, or the likes. All saws are complete and ready to run

email [email protected] if your interested in purchase or trading

Stihl 028 WB with MM

ECHO CS-300 climbing saw

Husqvarna 142

pics

DSCF2346 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2345 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2344 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2343 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2342 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2341 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited:
Ive got a few saws I would like to sell or trade, Im looking for something in the 50cc+ range runner or not I dont care and Im not very brand specific, however please no offers for poulan, mcl, or the likes. All saws are complete and ready to run

email [email protected] if your interested in purchase or trading

Stihl 028 WB with MM

ECHO CS-300 climbing saw

Husqvarna 142

pics

DSCF2346 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2345 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2344 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2343 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2342 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCF2341 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now that right THERE is funny!!!!LOL

Mike

The timing on this had me laughing my ass off, a guy was here today wanting to trade a nice, new looking 372xp for a 066/ms660. He is in the stump grinding business and needs a bigger saw with more torque. He would most likely be open to other offers.

Echo CS-900EVL Parts

Does anyone have any CS-900EVL parts???? I am in need of a starter housing for a project :msp_smile:

I would also like to have a full wrap handle...I know they are out there I just cannot find one or seen one

I am fairly sure I have a 372. Also I am fairly sure I have a 368. It will need a total rebuild. If you are interested send me a PM and your email address and I will send pictures and condition.
Tom

I think all-timers has finally caught up with me. The saws turned out to be two-272, one-268 and another one with no tag, but I think it is either a 272 or 268. Tom

Latest posts

Back