Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the 310 have any relation to a Mac Cat 3200? Or a 320?

310/320/330/340 were all older 2.1ci/34cc PM ("Power Mac" in this case) mini-mac saws. The PM310 and PM320 were top handles, while the PM330 and PM340 were the really funky looking rear handle saws. I still have my dad's PM320 that he bought new in 1980 or so.

Model Profile: Power Mac 310
Model Profile: Power Mac 320
Model Profile: Power Mac 330
Model Profile: Power Mac 340

The Mac Cat, Wildcat, and other later consumer McCullochs look similar. I'm not sure about parts interchangibility...

Last edited:
Husqvarna 272xp and Stihl 024

1)I need a chain brake with clutch cover for a 272XP.
2)I am also looking for an air filter for an 024AVWB,it is the shorter one.I have one for an 026, which fits the carb,but is to tall for the carburetor cover.I believe the part number is 1121 120 1617.
I have a ton of 028 parts,Husky 142/36,a N O Stock crankcase for Stihl 011 series,and other good stuff.
RR

I'm sending the handle directly to Lee. I haven't dug any of the stuff out that you were asking about yet.

I don't mind giving stuff away, but there's definitely a limit to my patience.

I understand where your coming from on that, If there was communication back & forth, and someone was yanking your chain around, I could understand that being the case, I'm just not sure he SAW the post....

'tis all :cheers:

it tighten down and everything but when i pull the fly wheel off the crank moves up and down and side to side. but it's got spark and eveyrthing. i might just part it out and just wait untill a other one comes through like i did this one.

so anyone need anything beofre it goes to e-bay?

I realize that this is like beating a dead horse but........

If the crankshaft was moving "crank moves up and down and side to side" why in the hell would you think the saw would run?

Husky 55/55 and stihl 024

Saw Garage,are you still looking for a 51/55 flywheel?
Mastermind,I thought I saw something about you having 024 parts?I need an air filter for a nice runner,the one I took off an 026 is to high,do you have one?
RR

Probably about as much chance as Brad finding a good Husky 390 cylinder, but..........

I'm still looking for a good set of Stihl MS460 cases.....Bare is fine, but I wouldn't turn down a set with a crank. :msp_biggrin:

I've got mountains of parts to trade, or $$.

I am looking for a Coil for a Husky 340
Hopefully I will have better luck than Brad and jockeydeuce. :)

Or even a Husky 340 parts saw.

I have old large Stihl parts to trade or folding green paper.

I am looking for a Coil for a Husky 340
Hopefully I will have better luck than Brad and jockeydeuce. :)

Or even a Husky 340 parts saw.

I have old large Stihl parts to trade or folding green paper.

I have some limited coils from 346's. They are limited above where your saw should run if it is stock. You are welcome to have one.

Latest posts

Back