The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8,000 comedians looking for work and you guys are trying to be funny:hmm3grin2orange: That's awl I got to say!

Yeah, that website died just after I posted it.

Yep, better off growin' the herb, green dope is kinda ignored, at any rate it is a book and release, no bail needed.

I wish I could tell you what I know. Let's put it this way, in jail there is no expectation of privacy, I can't reveal the scope of our surveillance.

Sure missed a "golden" opportunity for a $25/hr job conducting Spotted Owl Field Surveys. Just needed some tires and brakes for the truck, couple of floor mats and an ipod or two. Wonder how they could be reached at this late date, maybe they have some openings for the Summer/Fall 2012 season.
Any tips would appreciated. :D

Job Posting

attachment.php

View attachment 226815

The Slugologist interview didn't turn out so good. They said i could probly sing better than count past 99. Re-apply next season - they may have some culvert openings.

go down to the shop to work for a few hours come out and a couple inches of snow. if it freezes hard to nite so much for a early start over the coastrange. not so much worried about me as all the idiots that don't know how too drive , letalong with any slick roads. "awl" well.;)

Holy balls!! Just went and flagged the next job. What a wet, brushy, small wood, ####e hole. This is going to suck.

I went up skiing. The weather was the usual blustery snowing, blowing, suckerhole, repeat. We went up to the tippy top, and I had an impressive fall. I am relieved that I finally tested the release on my bindings. They work as designed.

Here's a picture taken from the highway. I think we are one of the snowiest places in the country. In my younger days, I would ski the steep run just to the right of the chairlift. I came down it many a time head first, sliding on my back, thumping into the moguls.

227025d1330658859-winter-carnival-upperroller0001-jpg

View attachment 227025

Latest posts

Back