The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That certainly limits the suspects, by oh, 99% of the population.

Not really. Not with the job market not doing to well. But if I ever see someone with them on. It will have the distinct "chew ring" in the rear left pocket, the right side is stretched out from my wedges. Honestly I think it was one of the 4 tweekers that walk past my truck daily.

weather guessers indeed, we are going through the "eye" of the comma storm and have 50mph winds. That fact dawned on the NWS to issue a high wind advisory two hours into it. The Sat cams saw this coming this morning.

The National Weather Service in Eureka has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect until 11 PM this evening.

* What... winds of 20 to 30 mph with gusts locally to 50 mph as a
deepening low moves across NW California. Highest winds will be
across del Norte County.

* When... highest winds are expected this evening from around 6pm
to 11pm.

* Where... the main core of the winds will be from Trinidad Head
northward... with the highest winds expected in Del Norte County.

Hi Sam. Spent the day dropping a bunch of fir and larch for my neighbor. He's clearing a space for a round pen and tack shed. I told him that horses are stupid and he's a moron, but whatever. Anyway, he gave me a bunch of canned tomatoes and about 10 lbs. of onions hence the salsa question. Work should be cranking up here in a few weeks for us. In the meantime, I'm gonna try to get a wood shed thrown up. Have a covered porch that holds enough for the winter but then you aint got a porch.
Heard you bought super g's grinder. Nicely done. I'm jealous. By the way, if you know anyone selling a 440/460 let me know.

Speaking of never knowing where I'm gonna pop up, I stopped by L dawgs place a few weeks ago and hung out with him and habs. It was good to check in. Need to drop in and see you and J one of these weekends. Say hi for me (hi J).

Got the beta for fishing the Flathead river from Paradise to T Falls from my neighbor. Bass and Pike for all. I know you're a trout snob but the occasional bass and pike fry is a damn good thing.

I'll be in touch.

Right arm. Couple nice freshly rebuilt/ported 44's at Stevey J's shop down south. Might be worth a look. Shan still has new ones in stock out at 3W.

Take care pard-

Na Haaa! This is from the KOMO forecast. You Collyfonians are welcome.

After three weeks of cold and wet conditions in Western Washington, the weather will calm down starting this Friday. The storm track will sink into California, leaving our area without additional storms.

Spring officially starts today, and it would be awesome to get out of this wet Pacific weather pattern we've been in.:msp_thumbup:

Spring officially starts today, and it would be awesome to get out of this wet Pacific weather pattern we've been in.:msp_thumbup:

Good luck with that one:hmm3grin2orange: It appears more junk is headed your way. We're actually in a little sun at the moment with just real high clouds. 28 here this morning.

Good luck with that one:hmm3grin2orange: It appears more junk is headed your way. We're actually in a little sun at the moment with just real high clouds. 28 here this morning.

Yeah, chance of junk for the next 7 days. . . I'm hopeful after that though. :laugh:

springaroundthecorner.jpg

Back