Video: Ported MS441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have brought your mill with you:)

I know! I actually thought about it while I was packing up. The wifes rolling eyes and the car packed with stuff talked me out of it.

Brad I tried to rep you for your work and awsome threads, but it said I have to spread it around. Anyway, great work!

That sounds like a good idea. I'd be happy to share! Let me know what time is best for everybody and I'll be there...probably a little early. lol

I hope Andre can make it up, I'm not sure if he's off or not, maybe we can get him to play hooky. I'd love to see the 441 vs the EHP 372 and the stock 7900

I got an idea of what we might do with the rest of that pine log out back! hahaha. We should make some milling videos when I get back.

For sure dude. The iPhone will be charged and ready for that day!!

Only condition is you aren't allowed to mill without me there!! :laugh:

And if you don't call me when you're back hammering at the house I'll kill you!! :laugh:

:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Nice job brad, How does it com pare to a ported 460 in your oppinion.

I thought the 441 ran pretty good as a stock saw, I was pleasantly surprised when I ran Wild Knights at a GTG, it seems to cut very well, looks like this one is too! Just for curiousity and I know you would ask me if but why did you not run this saw stock to compare to, how do you know what kind of gains it recieved?

I thought the 441 ran pretty good as a stock saw, I was pleasantly surprised when I ran Wild Knights at a GTG, it seems to cut very well, looks like this one is too! Just for curiousity and I know you would ask me if but why did you not run this saw stock to compare to, how do you know what kind of gains it recieved?

We tore it down while he was here. I just didn't take the time to do it. As you found out, the numbers game can get pretty tiresome. It's just not worth it all the time. There are lots of saws I mod and don't do before and after times.

Back