Video: Ported MS441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have already owned a 441 didnt really give it a fair run though. only owned it for 2 days and traded it in. That was before i really new any thing about moding saws at all. I really like the idea of the spring mounts and air filtration on them.

Last edited:
I have already owned a 441 didnt really give it a fair run though. only owned it for 2 days and traded it in. That was before i really new any thing about moding saws at all. I really like the idea of the spring mounts and air filtration on them.

what made you trade it in?

This one didnt really seem to run that good and i was in to all big saws then really.If i had to do it now i would have given it more of a chance.

This one didnt really seem to run that good and i was in to all big saws then really.If i had to do it now i would have given it more of a chance.

I have read on here that some people recieved them tuned incorrectly from the dealer and they were slow. Mine was a screamer out of the box, now it's :):):)

Back