whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what would you do? You walk over to the chipper see your guys have bungied sp? The feed control in the forward position because it won't stay in the desired position cause everything is old and wore out and we can't fix properly on the job? I did what I think is right but others on the crew seem to disagree...

Saying goodbye to her one last time.
1e282fac929d82ee0c9b256925a4ff81.jpg

It did and I just heard the insurance valued the truck at 49,900.80. Like the 80 cents matters. Lol. My payoff is like 21 so I am getting a check for around 27k. And after I got all excited, another appraiser called me and wanted to look at the chipper. I said look at the chipper, it's 2 months old. Idiots.

I would say my international has been great, but don't wanna curse myself (any more than I already am). Goes into the shop for a whole laundry list of things Monday. The most frightening of which is this knocking sound I've been hearing at idle all year. I'm hoping it's just a bad injector, but who knows. About $3800 till the truck is paid off.. would be my luck its a scored piston or something horrific.

Latest posts

Back