whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find any buyers for saw logs around here so I'm turning some nice white oak logs into firewood.
image.jpg

Sold a nice $2500 hickory climber earlier. Gotta love (good) existing customers (that actually have money). Probably 110'. It all started with a hanger over the shed. I told him we could just remove the hanger and the tree would probably be fine. The more we talked, the more I realized he just wanted to spend some money. I helped him out with that in the end. Lol. Gonna take down a few smaller maples below it to give us a spot to lower stuff... I mean open things up more for them. I like it.

Sure is, didn't buck all of it with it, but I pull it out more often than needed just to keep fresh fuel in it.

That's why I run 395's. I'm afraid a 3120 would sit around too much. You can buy the pre mixed ethanol free fuel too. A little pricey, but good for three years they say. I put it in my wraptor and gas drill (never use the drill) so I don't have to worry if they sit too long.

Yeah I wouldn't have bought a 3120 but it came from a family friend with very little time on it and two Alaskan mill setups. All super cheap.

Having my parents over for some smoked ribs and chicken tonight. I need to get my butt off the couch and fire up the smoker.

Cut and split up some wood for the fireplace.....i really hate starting a chain saw on the weekend if i'm not getting paid for.

What year is it? I have been real happy with mine, it goes out on almost every job.

Any of u cocks ever billed out city and state emergency work per man hour and per piece of equipment?

Back