whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Shepard killed two of these earier. She was trying to gum this one to death in her pen when I heard the poor thing screaming. This is all I'm doing for tonight. Guess I'll have to find some sort of rehab for it or something.. assuming its still alive in the am.

Feelings,, people, feelings!!:laugh: The MDS is trying!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140814_195612_295.jpg
    IMG_20140814_195612_295.jpg
    58.9 KB
I'd be happy enough just to hand this thing off to any freak at this point... long as I thought it was in good enough hands. Damn pita!! Hopefully it makes it through the night and I can dump it off somewhere tomorrow morning, give a $50 donation and be done with it!!

Not yet. I'm sending it in to get a diagnostic check up. A mechanic suggested that maybe one of the rams is not holding vacuum.

My Shepard killed two of these earier. She was trying to gum this one to death in her pen when I heard the poor thing screaming. This is all I'm doing for tonight. Guess I'll have to find some sort of rehab for it or something.. assuming its still alive in the am.

Feelings,, people, feelings!!:laugh: The MDS is trying!!

Watch out for his BIG POINTY TEETH!

Dunno, machine has 5k hours so it could be having to do with having someone sit on an impact lots of times changing blades, dunno? This chipper I believe was the one the shaft broke on, could have stressed the threads when the blades stopped the drum instantly when it failed I think this is the second one to fail

Loctite has been setting on the helicoil a couple days so she'll be good in the morning!

Latest posts

Back