whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really blows, man. Sorry to hear it.

I knew what I was getting into when I started buying bigger equipment,, but damn, still sucks. On the bright side, the truck is close to bring paid off, and it'll be mint. Had better be.

Yeah. It's one of those things. I essentially inherited all my equipment when my dad passed, so no payments but everythings at the stage where it's getting to be repair time. The only thing ive got a payment on is the Stump grinderabs hopefully it should be in good shape for a while.

My Isuzu is slipping or something disconnecting only when you turn right sometimes, scared to take it in. Let off the gas for a second and it's fine. Was hoping just a broken motor or trans mount but no such luck.

If they'd only go down in February. .. not when their supposed to be making money. The pillow block bearings are on their last leg on the 252 vermeer. Anyone ran Em till they scattered I've got the bearings just haven't got the time.

dypezuru.jpg
utejena2.jpg
he2yqaju.jpg
rope wrench pretty legit device ! Shade master locust in a court yard ...... Yayyyyyy

Latest posts

Back