whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One's perception is One's reality,
Jeff :)

Well I perceived the sob complaining about the guy he hired **** chatting with the clients and leaning on a rake then I perceived him doing exactly that on my job so are you telling me:

1. My perception is actually hallucination that never actually happened outside my own mind?

2. My perception is delusion to which the outcome of events is brought on solely by my own delusional actions?

3. Mother ****ers try playing me for a sucker and I am indeed that sucker?

SOB wanted 250 for 6 hours of some ******** groundwork he did! Yeah right!

Hey Jeff! Maybe the reason that guy was always one minute late was because you perceived he was one minute late which in turn created a reality in which he actually was one minute late?

Look, just because you can't perceive the hitch pin is there doesn't mean its not there.

Well I perceived the sob complaining about the guy he hired **** chatting with the clients and leaning on a rake then I perceived him doing exactly that on my job so are you telling me:

1. My perception is actually hallucination that never actually happened my own mind?

2. My perception is delusion to which the outcome of events is brought on solely by my own delusional actions?

3. Mother ****ers try playing me for a sucker and I am indeed that sucker?

SOB wanted 250 for 6 hours of some ******** groundwork he did! Yeah right!

Hey Jeff! Maybe the reason that guy was always one minute late was because you perceived he was one minute late which in turn created a reality in which he actually was one minute late?

Look, just because you can't perceive the hitch pin is there doesn't mean its not there.

Hey, your perception is your reality too!!!,,
love your post's, lol
Jeff

He said it got 245 hp. It's a 6 speed I am guessing Eaton fuller tran. He said it should weigh in around 16k

I'm sorry. There's no way that is weighing in at 16k. That truck and dump bed would alone weigh in at 16k or more and then you add the kboom. I have an intl just under cdl dump and it weighs about 16k empty.

But whats another 4 or 5K? Have fun with it and don't let any noobs drive it.

I'm sorry. There's no way that is weighing in at 16k. That truck and dump bed would alone weigh in at 16k or more and then you add the kboom. I have an intl just under cdl dump and it weighs about 16k empty.

I was looking at this reefer truck I saw, had the gvw on the door at 23 and they were fork lifting produce out of this monster nonstop. 23k my eye.

It all over weight. Nobody is fooling me! How these things go down the road up side up is beyond me.

But whats another 4 or 5K? Have fun with it and don't let any noobs drive it.
Kinda what I thought but I am pretty sure he has to put a plate on it with the weights and what not because he is building the truck. Kinda the same when arbortech puts a chip box on, they put on there own vin plate.

Kinda what I thought but I am pretty sure he has to put a plate on it with the weights and what not because he is building the truck. Kinda the same when arbortech puts a chip box on, they put on there own vin plate.

I have a truck built by Jack, except mine has the 14' bed and the copma 140.5. The empty weight is right around 19k. Jack builds a great truck, I have been more then happy with ours.

Ordered my replacement truck today. Very simular to this truck in the picture.

Mine is a:
2006 international 4400. 33k gvw air brakes, dt466 engine
New copma 100.3 top seat knuckleboom with a 58" grapple. 9' under body tool boxes each side, 16' chip box with removable top. Approx 30 yd capacity.
d2cc2e424100e8ff8ec20e0ca47fd13e.jpg

Well, at this point, the MDS must concede, Jared does in fact, have bigger balls than me. Gonna be one hell of a truck and chipper!!

I think his new motto should be "don't cry, just finance it"!!:laugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist..

hell yeah! Why not? Its got a got good chance of any ending up on its side in the middle of the road anyway. The trick is to get it there BEFORE the motor needs work.

I figured out what Jeff was really saying when he said one's perception is one's reality, he was saying that ignorance is bliss.

I hired a maid, she is going to be here soon then its back to sitting in the pick up line at school at 2:30 til 3:30. You might ask why I sit so long and actually I have it timed so if I get there at 2:45 I am only a few cars back. Well, I am just not " the back of the line kinda guy" is all I suppose.

Sometimes when I am sitting there Jared calls to holler at me about things like how his lunch box was destroyed in the fire the guy set with his cell phone at the gas station while his driver had the truck jackknifed in a corn field and a couple Amish guys are stealing the hubcaps.

I know I left a vehicle up there on its side in the middle of the road myself, maybe even my sanity as well.

I am going back up to get my ole York rake so I can just go back to working by myself.

I went up with a bush mower to the job I was on with Scott yesterday, I told the client what Scott had said about workers leaning on rakes **** chatting with clients, the guy was like, " and then he came up here like that?"

Yeah the guy does initiate a good bit on conversation but Scott is just gonna lean back and start conversing about 10 different things?

get some kid to come in to rake, he stands beside me while I talk to the client. I dunno how much more assertive I can get other than to tell him to fork them chips on the truck as plain a day but there he is, peeping at me from my shoulder.

At that age I would be embarrassed to catch a scolding from my boss. ****ing Scott is my age. So when I am ready for a ****ing pole saw and he has to end a conversation about hunting with the client and walk across the lawn to find it cause he was yapping with the client when I told him where it was I just can't keep a uh, um straight face.

Gentlemen? Esteemed Colleagues? Friends? Who ever you are I leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6nx6YggB6EM#t=5

With the way they build their boxes your liable to be over empty. I think mine is but I love it, not your ordinary weak sided chip box.

Yea my old Chevy was a timberland truck , box was some good **** though , paint was nice and it was built to last .... Too bad he mounted it on one of the worst trucks ever built ..... Chevy garbage 3500HD , 6.5 liter piece of garbage , no air , auto .... My fault I was in a rush shoulda bought a better cab and chassis

Well, just called my International dealer and put down half on the work they're doing to the chip truck. $3500. They're gonna let me pay whatever I can interest free monthly. Talk about good people to deal with!! I have to say, I'm very impressed. Not that I couldn't pay it all, but I need money to run things as well. Very cool.

Now I just want my baby back!! Got the boxes all emptied out, gonna pressure wash and put down plywood like I should've done in the beginning. Then put all my new rigging gear and saws back in nicey nice like.

Back