whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're probably ten year customers at this point, so they hardly even ask anymore. Guess they're getting older and softer, plus trust me. Its worth the money, but rare when you can actually get what a job is worth these days, no questions asked, no doubt.

Yeah well I fired Andy in a heated rush. I swear he drove me to it.

We had already figured out how to turn the trailer around once but when we had to do it a second time is when the problem came out. He was sitting there where he knew I had to back into, all he had to do was pull forward so I could back in then he could go around into the spot I was in. It was a simple turn around in a tight driveway.

I had to get out to tell him to just pull forward a little bit, while I was doing just that he asked," Do you want me to go all the way down the driveway?"

IT WAS PEABODY'S HILL FOR ****"S SAKE! ITS A HALF MILE LONG ALL THE WAY DOWN!

How is he going to be able to stand behind the trailer and make sure I don't hit anything if he is all the way the **** down there!?

But that's is where he drove Peabody's car and left me sitting up there.

Now didn't I tell him what to do? Isn't a question like, " Do you want me to?" maddening?

Example:

Got him ( could be anybody it seems) set up to split while I go do something else, he comes over tells me the switch is broken off, asks, " Do you want me to go look for it?" I say " hold on" and go see what the problem is while he asks again? Bending over the machine trying to figure it out I finally tell him to go look for it cause I really don't want him to do anything save for stop asking me what he should do. By the time he is 20 paces away I realized that all you do is start the thing then shut it down by touching the wire to the metal so who needs a ****ing switch anyway so lets just stop asking what you should do after I tell you to HOLD ON and shut the **** up when I am telling you what to do.

So Scott calls me asking for help with his deal. He's kinda a hack, I've mentioned him before but he knows how to work if you get him to not take shortcuts I suppose. A get it done sort of guy. Not a kid. He comes in this morning to help me and he's talking about guys who **** chat with the client and what's he do when I am running around working? Yeah, he's got his foot up on my new trailer **** chatting away. And we both ain't got the time! He knows that!

Ya know? I think its high time I went south of the border. Get me one of those quiet working types, already just knows how to do it no problem,WILL do it no problem, learns by watching and not much else, brings me tamale's, says, " good, good" while he rubs his belly and smiles like he knows ain't to many mother****ers can do what he does.

So I called one of the Tard's that was living up at my friend's springhouse, there must have been 12 of them up there at one time. I guess he got fired at Ricks for smoking pot but is still around. Going to see what all the fuss is about with him I suppose. Hopefully I can get him to get stoned enough to put some wood on the ground for me and Scott to handle by Thursday but I don't know if Scott really wants to work with me cause he just wants me to work for him but I don't do that anymore.

Meanwhile I have little shrub jobs I can do without anybody or much of anything and the people are calling and wondering.

And not fer nothing but I am glad the Tard's were kind enough not to make me shoot them, yes, they had to go, and they did peacefully enough BUT I still had to clean the place up AND tear down the ****ing dam. ****ing tards lined it with sheets of plastic godamnit!

Left a bunch of tents and sleeping bags. One got taken off to jail for DUI.

dypezuru.jpg
utejena2.jpg
he2yqaju.jpg
rope wrench pretty legit device ! Shade master locust in a court yard ...... Yayyyyyy

Doan git yer tung stuck in yer hitch... beard either I presume, jeez do be careful eh?

So with this system it makes it easy to go anywhere but not so much on the way back? Speaking in terms of limbwalking: How is the walk back and also up?

Anyway:

**** alls yalls problems, I just gotta know:

How does a grown man who owns his own business be complaining about the guys he hires **** chatting with the client and then end up doing the EXACT same thing?

Guess what my therapist does when I ask stuff like that? Smiles helplessly and shrugs is what my therapist does.

Stick or auto? Our Ford crane made it 45k miles and is now on its last leg on a clutch but it is also the original clutch from 1994 and its all stop and go traffic the peterbuilt ain't ever gonna need a clutch cause I refuse to touch it! First gear and that's it!! I find myself creeping up on stoplights and rollin stop signs so I don't have to use the clutch haha

Anyway:

**** alls yalls problems, I just gotta know:

How does a grown man who owns his own business be complaining about the guys he hires **** chatting with the client and then end up doing the EXACT same thing?

Guess what my therapist does when I ask stuff like that? Smiles helplessly and shrugs is what my therapist does.

You need to see your Therapist more,,before your babble becomes sensible,,,
Jeff :)

I think my dream job would be working with ole MDS, yeah, we could go up in Stubbs together then I could scamper out and chop some **** then
Love your post's,, always read them,, not sure why the hate,,,,do you like comma's?
Jeff :confused:

You said I didn't make sense though I did.

Ordered my replacement truck today. Very simular to this truck in the picture.

Mine is a:
2006 international 4400. 33k gvw air brakes, dt466 engine
New copma 100.3 top seat knuckleboom with a 58" grapple. 9' under body tool boxes each side, 16' chip box with removable top. Approx 30 yd capacity.
d2cc2e424100e8ff8ec20e0ca47fd13e.jpg

Ordered my replacement truck today. Very simular to this truck in the picture.

Mine is a:
2006 international 4400. 33k gvw air brakes, dt466 engine
New copma 100.3 top seat knuckleboom with a 58" grapple. 9' under body tool boxes each side, 16' chip box with removable top. Approx 30 yd capacity.
d2cc2e424100e8ff8ec20e0ca47fd13e.jpg
What horsepower and transmission ?? What do you think it will weigh empty ??

Latest posts

Back