whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
za9aqy2u.jpg

Ahh 2pm break, sure is hot out here !!

Ha ...... Jared's got a talking money tree that is outside behind the barn . And he just topped the **** outta it !!!! Gotta wait for some regrowth for that new Vermeer 800

I wanted a knuckleboom boom and I was gonna have to spend close to 50k on a replacement chip truck so the lender gave me the opportunity to get the extra money and be $200 under what I was already paying. Phone hasn't been ringing a ton lately, hopefully that increases after School starts

I wanted a knuckleboom boom and I was gonna have to spend close to 50k on a replacement chip truck so the lender gave me the opportunity to get the extra money and be $200 under what I was already paying. Phone hasn't been ringing a ton lately, hopefully that increases after School starts

Ha. Wait.. after school starts? This is a new one to me!! K, I'm hoping too!!:laugh:

I'm hoping after schools starts that I can pay my mortgage til next March ! Lately I've been making it rain up in this ***** and I just realized that I am coming up to tumble weed drought season .....

I just got my equipment check from my lender. He sent me a 1 page agreement for the loan and it doesn't even have what the loan is for on the paper.

I hate to say ..... But spending money makes money ...... Or at least puts the fire under your ass to go find work ....

Agreed, but only to a point. Get too far ahead of yourself/behind, and I could see where one could find themselves just laying down and letting the freight train of debt roll over them. That is to say things dry up, I'd wanna be able to sustain myself for a bit. **** that waking up in the middle of the night thinking about money BS!! Not trying to be discouraging, but just saying.

All I'm saying is for me, I'd rather do the wood thing in house, with paid for, more versatile equipment. Might take a little longer, but whatever. I wish I was busy enough to stress over an extra hour or two here and there. But again, what do I know! IMG_20140724_113511_833.jpgIMG_20140723_145942_591.jpg

All I'm saying is for me, I'd rather do the wood thing in house, with paid for, more versatile equipment. Might take a little longer, but whatever. I wish I was busy enough to stress over an extra hour or two here and there. But again, what do I know!]View attachment 364431
I bet your butt & the little john deers butt was puckered loading those chunks !! :)

Latest posts

Back