whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that you prolly suck ! And I think I'd wipe my ass with your lawns . Jersey is known for kick ass turf !
There's a reason I carry the plywood I do little buddy, tracks or not, turf gets ****ed in the a if you look at it wrong around here.

There's a reason I carry the plywood I do little buddy, tracks or not, turf gets ****ed in the a if you look at it wrong around here.
Ha I know I haven't put my bobcat on a good lawn all season , honestly I keep it for snow and when I get my new mini , prolly will never touch another blade of grass , I don't do big trees anyway , I leave all that jazz for the hardcore tree guys LOL

dcf25315c47ddde9f10654c7d3b6f395.jpg

You see that outrigger pad buckling? That's 5/4 hickory with 3/4 plywood on both sides. During a dry spell.

A 50 hp tractor ain't **** for power. My cat 236 has a 61 hp engine and when I get my forest head in a couple years I will be getting a 80-100 hp skid loader. A cat 299d will pickup over 5k lbs.
I've spent mucho hours on a deere ct332 rubber track. Hauls **** tons of wood to the curb in short order. The next day spreading topsoil and seed makes one rethink the "efficiency" of that particular 70K machine.

I purposely seek used sets of tires that are less than 25 percent on my S-185.I run them till they have cords showing through. I have a brand new set of tires on another set of rims. When I have a job that traction is needed I just change rims and tires. I have a lot of people that say "you need new tires" and I laugh. On another note I have been doing some dirt work and grading my full size skid and mini. A local lawn care guy lets me use his 4" land pride seeder. I built a category I 3 point to mini adapter. I rent a Harley rake for 50 bucks a day line up a few lobs and go at it. I almost feel guilty for how easy the work is for the money. But it's a good way to find more work for the mini.

dcf25315c47ddde9f10654c7d3b6f395.jpg

You see that outrigger pad buckling? That's 5/4 hickory with 3/4 plywood on both sides. During a dry spell.
Small outrigger foot too.... We have 2x2 pads for our loader 3 layers of 3/4 and them bitches get mangled all the time if we take it off road the pads usually end up 4 inches in the turf. It don't go off road much... Our turf is soft very soft if a wheel leaves pavement plywood goes down

Me and the Deere just finished rescuing my fruitcake neighbor from this near disaster. Guess the e brake didn't hold or something. Hitch digging into the curb is the only thing that stopped him. Lifted it up by the passengers side front tow hook and swung it right over. Just had to have a couple guys stand on the winch as counterweight till off the wall.

Only took five minutes. I insisted I didn't need or want any money. But, since no good deed goes unpunished, he says he'll be over later. So now my beer thirty will be spoiled listening to the fruitcake ramble on. Grr!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140821_155148_451.jpg
    IMG_20140821_155148_451.jpg
    91 KB
And snookie
Me and the Deere just finished rescuing my fruitcake neighbor from this near disaster. Guess the e brake didn't hold or something. Hitch digging into the curb is the only thing that stopped him. Lifted it up by the passengers side front tow hook and swung it right over. Just had to have a couple guys stand on the winch as counterweight till off the wall.

Only took five minutes. I insisted I didn't need or want any money. But, since no good deed goes unpunished, he says he'll be over later. So now my beer thirty will be spoiled listening to the fruitcake ramble on. Grr!!
no good deed goes unpunished. tell him the admission fee to the confessional is a least a case.

Looks like a tx 420 skinny track. Hope you don't have more than a thousand hours on that thing. Tic tok tic tok tic tok.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back